Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    parkersmama Guest

Default RE: Soooo, What did you get with COF?

I know, I know. I MUST have the hat!!! I'm willing to pay full price now, obviously. Dangit. I'm calling my store to see if they have any in. If not, hopefully my mom can get it in Birmingham. Oh! The lengths I'll go to for a hat! LOL! But, Amy Grace is a hat baby...they look so cute on her and she leaves them on. :)

momto2girls Guest

Denise- You're so lucky to have a baby that will wear hats. Mine will not! Most stores get replenishment on a new line 1-2 weeks after it is introduced. You might want to call your store to find out when/if they expect it.

Michelle

ChicagoMama Guest

COF was good to me.

I bought about 13 pieces from Whale Watching - little girl's line for DD#1 to wear next fall/winter in 3T!!! SOOOO CUTE!

I also bought some groovy Valentine's matching outfits for them, the strawberry khaki overalls, red knit pants, multi stripe leggings ... the list goes on. Spent too much according to DH, but if I add it up and divide, it was less than $9 per piece of clothing, even with the tax rate. SO, overall a good deal in my mind.

LOVE, LOVE having little girls, if only for the sake of matching outfits!!

Becky

Mama to DDs Shelby 09/19/02 and Sydney 10/13/03

(Was formerly pale_ale but had a computer virus/forgot password)

Imperia Guest

Default RE: Soooo, What did you get with COF?--Strawberry hat back UP!

OMG!

The Strawberry hat is back up on the website, but only in size 6-12 months. Arghhhhhhhhh how can I justify ordering one single item...now I need to buy that jogging suit...*sob*

Imperia

P.S. I got an avatar up of my baby!

JenCA Guest

Default RE: Soooo, What did you get with COF?--Strawberry hat back UP!

You NEED to buy the hat...I got it (to match the romper)and it's so incredibly cute. DD wore it around the house yesterday because it's so adorable!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8