Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Soooo, What did you get with COF?

OK - I am going to make you all feel much better!

I got:

Tulip line -
    striped pants
    socks
    tulip hat
    tulip ss onesie
    pink/green cinch front tee
    white cardigan

Whale watching -
    ls polka dot onesie
    navy whale leggings
    red flower leggings
    ls red flower onesie
    navy hat with red flower

Vacation time -
    vacation print pants
    blue ls swing tee with design on front
    ls white onesie with collar and umbrella
    navy umbrella dress
    white ss onesie

Other -
    green patterned leggings
    green turtleneck onesie

And the worst part is that I still want the tulip jeans, pink tulip sweater, striped bloomers and the smocked romper and hat from the strawberry collection! I wish that tulip stuff would go on sale already! I also almost got the sweetheart ls onesie and all over print pants for Valentine's Day but didn't since the 20% went away.

I need to be stopped!

Holly
    Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

Holly - not to make you spend any more money or anything, the Valentine's stuff is still 20% off and then you can apply the COF coupon on top of that.

I, on the other hand, didn't get too much. I got a l/s striped polo shirt for DS. For DD, I got the l/s bow tee and the white umbrella socks from Vacation Time and the l/s boat tee from Whale Watching. I have a "Mommy Playdate" tonight so I'm going to my other local Gymboree to check things out!!

Bonny
    Mom to Evan & Emma 5/7/02

Here's my tallY:

Whale Watching
    l/s red flower tee
    red flower leggings

Tip Toe
    rose cinch front tulip tee
    tulip leggings

Strawberry Patch
    Yellow Terry Hooded Cardigan
    Yellow Terry Cropped Pant
    Blue Terry Flower Tank
    Blue Terry Short

Total was $87.77

I just hope I picked the right sizes. The shorts seem big around the waist for my skinny dd. The yellow cropped pants fit like regular pants in length. Will they be cropped in a few months?? My dd is 30 1/2 inches and almost within the 31-33 size range. What do you think????

JenCA Guest

Default RE: Soooo, What did you get with COF?--Going tomorrow

Ha! My mom and I nearly cleaned out the Apple for the Teacher line when I was 8.5 mos. pg. I was seriously knocking people out of the way in the store with my big 'ole belly. I'm sure the sales associates are used to seeing pg women shopping for their unborn babies...although I agree, it's much nicer to bring the tot along so you don't look totally psychotic. :)

Re: the tip toe striped bloomers--what about getting them in 6-12? Then your little one could wear them later this summer, no? They are so cute--definitely my favorite piece from that collection.

I think I am going to have to either visit the store or place another online order...I'm obsessing over that blue strawberry one piece and the bloomers from the Strawberry patch line...

I ended up going back at lunchtime with a girlfriend and bought 3 more items. But they were all on sale and under $10. I got Ellen the vacation time umbrella leggings and l/s shirt with the umbrellas on it. For Kathleen I got the pink sweater from the Cupcake line. It was normally $36.00 and I got it for $6.99!! So I paid $20 for my 3 items today. :)

momto2girls Guest

Default Help me make decision, please!

You all are so tempting me with all of your purchases. However, I don't think that 30% off is that great of a discount on the new lines. I am a total Gymbo-addict and I usually can get it cheaper than that where I live (I have 4 Gymbo stores plus online). I'm trying to decide if I should just buy what I want and then return it if I find it cheaper later or just wait to buy it in the first place. What would you do? I'm not sure if it would be worth it to have to do a big return.

Default RE: Help me make decision, please!

Although I didn't think 30% off was a great deal I did buy some stuff because (1) I'd rather not have to deal with gymbucks and just get 30% off (2) I can always return the more summery stuff if I find it cheaper in two months if they do another cof. (3) I'm afraid they won't have the sizes I want when it does get discounted. (4) It's tax free week in New York State and figured I saved some there too.

If you really like something buy it now and you can always return it later if there's a significant price difference and they still have your size.

blnony Guest

Even though my DH thinks I should have a sensor around my ankle that goes off when I try to enter a Gymboree.....:D
    I had to go back and get a couple things I've been obsessing over since yesterday.
    I had to get the blue smocked romper from the strawberry line and one of the embroidered bodysuits from the tulip line.

momto2girls Guest

LOL at your post. My DH just rolls his eyes when I start yet another sentence with "So, I was at Gymboree today...". He just doesn't get it. It is a total addiction!

vpalmer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Here is what Eva got at Gymboree:

Whale Line: (She already has both swimsuits, red capris and hoodie, khaki pants and all the short sleeved shirts/onesies in the collection from the after Christmas 30% off sale)
    Navy hat
    Red Piped Pants

Groovy Valentine:
    All over print pants

Tulip Line:
    White Cable Cardigan Sweater
    Pink Knit Pants
    Red Onesie
    Green shirt with embroidered tulips

A $.99 pair of red socks

Total Spent pre-tax: $78.75

I figure during the next sale we will buy more from the tulip and strawberry lines. I agree the strawberry line is much cuter IRL.

Veronica
    Mom to Eva
    Born on 6-12-03

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast