LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

Default Any opinions on Babystyle.com's "softest baby clothes" line?

They just released their new spring colors on their website today(sometime last night) and I've always been tempted to try out their clothes. I have a little one on the way now and am wondering how their clothing feels to the touch and how it holds up. I hate droopy shoulders and necks on little babies. Thanks!!

bluej Guest

Default RE: Any opinions on Babystyle.com's

I LOVE their clothing! We haven't experienced any stretched out neck or droopy shoulders. They have held up very well. Which kind of surprised me since they are a thinner cotton than say Lands End. It's a nice soft cotton, just like they say. The pants seem to fit him well, a little big in the waist, but not fall off big (he's 90% in height and weight). It was hard for me to tell what the colors really were on the site (on their winter clearance) so I asked here if anyone had the colors I was looking at and I got detailed responses that helped me steer clear of colors that looked okay on the site, but would have turned out girly. I knew the colors might be off from what they appeared on the site b/c of discussions here and due to previous stuff I ordered.

joemama Guest

We also love the "softest" tees. I will be passing them down to child #2 soon, and I just ordered some t-necks and dresses since we love the fabric so much. They do run a bit smaller than Land's End tees, but if you like a looser fit you can just order a larger size.

joemama...and ellie, too!

nathansmom Guest

I love mine. The colors are off some. I ordered what I thought was a red color for my boy and it was more a magenta color. I think the clothing holds up very nice. I've been waiting for the spring stuff to come out. I feel like the shirts run a little small but the leggings run big (or maybe Nathan is just shaped weird).

C99 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It's one of my favorite lines for Nathaniel. The colors are designed to fade in the wash and they do, but the material has held up well. I got Nathaniel 4 pairs of pants and 2 long-sleeved tees and they are the pieces I reach for first every morning. I have found that their shirts run a bit smaller than the pants.
    Caroline, mama to DS 01/03, DD 05/05, DS 04/07
    http://littleshoulders.blogspot.com
    "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -- Dr. Seuss