Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Default RE: What's with the large appeal of Hanna Andersson?--Pamela

If i can get this to work i have a pic of my girls wearing the playdress's no leggings tho..but give you an idea, dd who's 8 in a month! wears a 120, dd who is 5 from nov wears a 110 :) and the little monkey in the middle is wearing a LE playsuit lol

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/2532.jpg

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://cmw.dailymoviereviews.com/contrib/fk/bunny.gif

slecompte Guest

Default RE: What's with the large appeal of Hanna Andersson?

I was wondering the same thing, thanks for asking. I never heard of this clothing before until this board. Guess I will have to try something. I thought they were were kinda overpriced, but maybe not--especially if you get 50% sales at times!

Sheila

momathome is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Pamela - Your kids are too cute!!!

The pic is adorable, the girls are adorable, the baby is adorable!!! I have the pink and purple striped dress with leggings for Kasey and I just love it - it looks so adorable on!
    -Lauren

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Oh that's so cute! I'm going to have to get me a little girl to dress someday. LOL.

My little monkey has a playsuit, too.

suribear Guest

DD is skinny and I think the playdress/leggings combo looks really cute on her!! In fact, it makes her look a little more filled out :) I got a set for DS too, and it looks SO cute!

I didn't understand the appeal of those outfits when I first saw them (I wasn't into stripes) but now I'm hooked :) Now you will never see ME in the adult long johns as I don't do horizontal stripes LOL

I like bright colors so Hanna appeals to me - they don't seem to fade. DD has a gorgeous aqua flower print dress from a previous season - still looks brand new! I would never pay full price, though.

I'm a big gymboree fan, too, but I think I figured out why I don't like the spring lines so much - it's all the pastels! I loved folk song and apple for the teacher.

Kris

Default RE: What's with the large appeal of Hanna Andersson?

I bought my first Hannas from the last clearance sale in December. I am very impressed with how well-made they are, as well as the quality of the material. I bought the bright & cozy dress for DD and the matching bodysuit for DS - I have gotten so many comments when I dress E&E in them for playgroups. Plus, since they're so bright and different, I can spot them immediately in a crowd of 20 toddlers!!

Bonny
    Mom to Evan & Emma 5/7/02

momto2girls Guest

Pamela- Your children are beautiful. You are right-- the dresses do look great on your girls. I'll have to give them a try the next time they are on sale!

Michelle

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7