Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    heidi_timms Guest

Default Any promotion or special sale during Gymbuck time?

Wow, usually gymbuck time is during Circle of Friends so I end up earning Gymbucks. This time I am wondering if they are doing any special kind of thing for Gymbuck earning time? Otherwise, I will probably just stay away-LOL! I went to gymbohaven.com and they didn't mention anything. I wonder if Gymboree is just experimenting by breaking up COF and Gymbucks to see if sales are just as high when the two promotions aren't offered at the same time?

Has anyone heard anything?

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

Imperia Guest

Default RE: Any promotion or special sale during Gymbuck time?

Heidi,

I am wondering the same thing! I am on some Gymbo Loops on Yahoo and I haven't heard a thing. As far as I know they didn't always do COF with Gymbucks together (it was like twice a year they did them together).

I am not sure if I will buy much if they don't put anything on sale.
    There are a couple of things I could use from Tip Toe and Strawberry (blue sweat suit anyone?) but I doubt Strawberry Patch will be on sale. I do need something in 0-3 for my DD for Easter, so maybe if the new Easter line is really cut I will get something.

Imperia

momto2girls Guest

I knew that they wouldn't do a COF event again because they just had one. I'm hoping that they will run an additional 20% off all sale items during Gymbucks. They've done that quite frequently in the past. Word about that never seems to leak out early so there is still hope for it, I think. Also, I think that Gymboree tends to throw that in at the last minute when sales aren't what they want, so it could potentially appear during the end of the Gymbuck earning period too. I hope they do it because 20% off on Tip Toe isn't worth it to me when I saved 35% during the tiered sale and 30% at COF.

Michelle

malie Guest

Actually gymbucks usually are not at the same time as the circle of friends or maybe I should say sometimes they are and sometimes they are not. But this year started the same way as last year. COF promo by itself followed by a gymbucks promo a couple of weeks later

parkersmama Guest

The Tip Toe line is now 20% off online. I was in the store yesterday snooping around and they told me that they were expecting markdowns today and Gymbucks starts tomorrow. We need a few short sleeves/long pants outfits for spring in her current size so I'm hoping that the sale will be worth it. I agree though that 20% isn't that great when you could have gotten 30% or 35% recently on the same stuff!

Rumor has it that the sale will be 20% off all sale items. :D
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

do you think that's 20% off the tip-toe sale price? hope so!

momto2girls Guest

It would be 20% off anything in the store that is on sale. So, yes, it would be 20% additional off of Tip Toe's sale price.

Do we know when this is going to happen?

Aimee
    Mother to Leah 10/26/02

Starts TODAY!
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast