Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    parkersmama Guest

Default RE: Any promotion or special sale during Gymbuck time?

And it's for a limited time...not the entire Gymbucks earning period so don't wait!

COF doesn't normally happen during gymbucks. The first weekend ONLY of gymbucks normally has an additional 20% off of all sale stuff. Evidently this time is no exception. The sale is on the website.

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

writeleigh Guest

I'm confused about the gymbucks - can we use/receive them if we purchase items on sale - or are gymbucks only good for full-priced items???

:) Leigh

they are good on any purchase, on sale or not.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

writeleigh Guest

that's good to know - thank you!

colleenfs is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I saw that there is a 20% off sale items only sale this weekend for President's Day.

~Colleen
    Mama to Julia 1-10-02

This weekend is a good time to buy sale things at Gymbo. (Even if you aren't doing it for gymbucks) The lines have just been marked down and there is an additional 20% on sale items. For every $50.00 you spend before tax, you will get a $25.00 gymbuck to use later during the redemption period. So the whale watching and vacation lines are a really good buy.

Now when the redemption period starts usually there won't be any great sales. So use your gymbucks on something that is a hot item that will be gone. Especially from the strawberry line. It should be at marked down by 20% by then, but not too picked over like the tulip line will be. I'll probably buy the baby girl jeans with the strawberries on the hem. They will be long gone before the 40% mark down.

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

what types of things usually sell out fast?
    Do you think the yellow gingham pants or the blue cargo pants will sell out? the smocked romper?

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

The cute items go the fastest! lol Seriously, it depends on your store. I go to a large store that has a lot of inventory. Smaller stores don't carry as much. Out of those 3, my prediction is the smocked romper will go really quick - boy isn't it cute! Who would look bad in it? It goes with any hair or skin tone. Special enough for spring pictures, but not too dressy. Those yellow gingham pants should go before the cargos. But if your store only has 10 pairs of the blue cargos and 50 of the yellows, you'll miss out on the blue ones kwim? In my stores, leggings and the plain knit tops are the last to go. There are tons of whale and umbrella leggings on the shelf. I never buy those unless they are 40% off even if I bought the shirts before.

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

suribear Guest

Oh dear.. I wasn't planning to go in because I didn't think I liked the current lines, but I did and I HAD to have that red heart dress!! It even has a heart cutout in the back. I wish that eyelet set came in bigger girl sizes. I hate that they end at 3T. ugh.

Kris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast