Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    KYBelle1102 Guest

Default Lord, Help Me... I can pick up my orders at the Hanna distribution center

I've been a Hanna addict for a little while now. Here's the kicker...I work less than a mile from their distribution center here in Louisville, KY. Everytime I fueled my addiction, I had to pay for the stuff to get shipped UPS even though I drive past the place twice a day. (GRRR!) Lo and behold, on Saturday, DH was at work (he sells cars) and a guy came in to look at a car. The guy works at the Hanna distribution cneter. DH started laughing and said, My wife & MIL probably funded your retirement plan this year. DH asked about doing pick ups and the guy said, Sure just call Customer service and they'll send the order through for me with no shipping. WHOOHOO!!

I discovered the same thing with Bobbi Brown cosmetics. Their online orders ship from directly across the street from my office. Discovered that after I paid $15 for shipping for a 4 item order....

ismommy Guest

Default RE: Lord, Help Me... I can pick up my orders at the Hanna distribution center

That is too cool. And I am so jealous not paying shipping would make Hanna even better
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella

papal Guest

Default RE: Lord, Help Me... I can pick up my orders at the Hanna distribution center

Wow! You are SO LUCKY!!!! It would totally stink to pay shipping when the distribution center was RIGHT THERE!!!

urbanmama Guest

Lucky, lucky girl!

Marie

jakobsmommie Guest

WOW - That is so great.

Not sure if I'm jealous or thankful.

I would be a really well dressed poor person if that were me! LOL

suribear Guest

I think this would send me over the edge LOL Many times I hesitate because I don't want to pay shipping on just one or two things!

Kris

Default If you order at the store and outlet there is no also no shipping.

If you have to order a item that is not in stock at the store when you are at the store or are ordering regular catalog items when you are at the outlet they don't charge you shipping.

Sandy mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02

mattiew Guest

Becki,
    Have you tried this yet??? I was thinking of placing an order and since I live in Louisville was considering picking it up if I'm able.

Thanks!
    Carrie

ginamlee Guest

I think a BBB mommy could make a little extra Hanna cash for herself if she picked up all of our orders at the distribution center and then charged us actual parcel post shipping plus a small handling fee - $2 or $3? I know I'd be willing to pay a handling fee to a mommy here rather than those outrageous Hanna shipping prices!!!

anutalp Guest

Me too!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast