Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mharling Guest

Default Beth -

Check your e-mail. :)

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
    [link:www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b370a2992536|Birthday Pics!!]

Default RE: Jardin Francaise!!!

I am so upset that they didn't make this line in bigger sizes!! I love it, but now my dd is in 18-24. Boo Hoo!!!!

Aimee
    Mother to Leah 10/26/02

vikivoly Guest

I can't wait for Gymbuck redemption, I think I'll be using my Gymbucks for this line. Especially since it probably be one of the last layette lines that DD will be able to wear. Of course she's been in 12-18 months for almost a year now, so who knows? Darn skinny minnie isn't growing and fits into almost all of her clothes from last summer. I know most parents would be happy, but I can't justify buying any more clothes!

BTW, how do you pronounce Jardin Francaise?

I bought most of the line at the Memorial Day sale. I am taking a chance that she will still fit in 12-18m by the fall. I noticed that the cuff on the pants can be rolled down to make them longer, and if I have to put a disposable diaper on her instead of cloth to make them fit through the butt, I can do that. :)

I intend to get the rest of it with Gymbuck redemption. I still need the dress and the sweater coat.

If it doesn't fit by fall, I can always return it.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Imperia Guest

I am terrible at explaining how to pronounce things, but"

"jardin" = JZAR-dan
    "francaise"= frans-AIZ

That's about the best I can do, heh.

Imperia

Imperia Guest

I think I bought almost everything my store had from this line during the sale:

pants
    toile dress
    bodysuit
    L/S striped top
    shoes
    socks

I did not buy the overalls (Maddy has a hard time fitting into those most of the time). And my store didn't have the sweater OR the sweater coat. No blanket either which was weird...

What did the sweater coat look like? The picture online is sort of blah, as always...

Imperia

it is kind of blah but in a sweet and innocent endearing way. :) It's simple and elegant, in my opinion.

I got the red jumper too, it's the piece I really fell in love with. I forgot about the overalls, I figured there was no way she was fitting into 12-18m one piece by fall so I skipped the overalls and romper.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2