Thread: Robeez

jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default Robeez

I just received a pair of brown Robeez off of Ebay + I'm trying to decide if they are authentic. If you own a pair of brown or blue, what color is the little Robeez tag? These have a black tag with white writing that looks very different than DS's other Robeez. Thanks!

Jenn
    DS 6/3/03

Default RE: Robeez

Off the top of my head, I think either black or navy. Can't remember....and they're packed away at the moment.

Sorry!
    -m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04

malie Guest

Navy Blue size 12-18 month white tag blue writing (black christmas ones which still haven't made it upstairs since I got them a couple of months ago..same size, same tag). Tan turtle ones same size same tag (white with blue writing).

However I wonder if it's an older pair maybe the tags have changed

DS's other Robeez (Blue Dog + Soccer) have the white tag with the lt.blue writing...Maybe I'm being picky but I hope they are authentic since the seller represented the product as such. Thanks for your help!

Jenn
    DS 6/3/03

kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I got mine new from a local store that I amsure is legit and I am pretty sure the tag is black- they are the older brown mocs.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

pritchettzoo Guest

On the Robeez website (www.robeez.com), the tag is white. Maybe your shoes are an older version? I'd email the seller to double-check--if they're faux, you'll have buyer remedies through eBay.

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

malie Guest

I'm wondering if the tag for those they sell online by themselves is white and the ones they market through other sources is a different color (just a thought)

I contacted the seller + she claims that they are a brand new older pair with an older tag. They look brand new so they will work especially since I got a good price.

=)
    Jenn
    DS 6/3/03