Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Wish list for the Hanna sale?

It's a little slow in here--recovering from a Gymbo sale weekend and waiting for the big Hanna sale to start. So I thought I'd pose the question... what are you planning on buying during the Hanna June sale? Anything on your wish list that you're chomping to get?

For Kathleen, I really like the pop-art print dress, the striped slipover sundress in blue (we have this in pink and it's a fave), and the red souvenior sundress (the blue one is another favorite--it's so lightweight and soft) with the red capris for underneath.

For Ellen, the roomy striped romper in blue (to match Kathleen's slipover sundress), hat in fuschia (to go with her pink striped romper), and some red capris to go with all the other hippity pieces.

So, what are you eyeing? :)

LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

Default RE: Wish list for the Hanna sale?

Okay, you've encouraged me to work on my wishlist for the big sale. I'm almost afraid to start picking things out.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Not much since I'd only buy 100's for next summer - and they aren't nearly as cute as the 90's. Although if they had a good deal on any of the boy one-piece summer rompers, I might buy more.

Buuuuut for me, I'd love to grab some more power of a great tees!!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Hmmmm...not very much at all, I'm happy to say! Neither Eliza nor Sam really need anything else at this point, and I went crazy for Splash last week at Gymboree, which pretty much rounded out Eliza's summer wardrobe. I will definitely get the froggy dress if it's on sale, probably in an 80 for next year. And she still doesn't have a swimsuit, so I might pick up one of those if it's a really good deal. Other than that, I always pick up a couple of zippers or short/long johns at these end-of-season sales, and will do so again.

SO relieved I don't foresee any more big expenditures!
    Karin

westchicagomom Guest

Yikes! I didn't realize how much I might want until I started looking.

I probably won't buy anything from the catalog - just from the stores and only if the price/size are right (none of these were must haves)

Tea at the Sea softsuit
    Cake Fair Dress
    Hippity Hop sundress (this is almost a must have)
    Hippity Hop jacket in another color (other than soleil) and maybe a bigger size for the future
    Three sisters baby sundress set
    Spring Ribbons dress set
    Sweet baby bloomer set (now that it is sold out on-line, I want it!)

Chunky hoodies (for now or the future)
    Any Zippers (prints/stripes - I bought a few of the print zippers at the new store opening just in case they don't have 80's left for the sale)
    Playdresses (for the future)
    Any Jeepers/snapsuits

Unfortunately I don't know what the "right price" will be. My first trip to the Hanna store was in February near the end of the sale and I walked into some great bargains (e.g. a chunky hoodie for $7.) Now that I am "Hanna aware", I don't know if I will be able to wait that long! The truth is I bought so much of the deeply discounted old lines, she really doesn't need any more clothes for the next year - so I will have to exercise some restraint!

My main goal is always the striped daydress/playdress and bike shorts. I'll buy current size for this year and/or bigger size for next year - whatever is available in the colors I like. Of course, it may turn out that the May Special sale price was better, but I'll just have to wait and see.

Other than that, maybe the froggy dress for next year since it is sold out of our current size, and I have my eye on the crinkle capris (either dots or floral) for my 2 y.o. since the baby has the matching Sweet Baby Bloomer Set.

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm really just eying PJs and maybe a romper or two for next summer. Hmm..and maybe something else hippity hop? I really need to drag my catalog out (*NOW* I know why I've started keeping catalogs!).

Laura
    mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

Imperia Guest

I am trying to be good because I am saving up for the launch of European Holiday line at Gymbo...they should just give me one of everything and leave it at that!

So all I think I will get is :

Hippity Jacket and maybe some pants (for fall)

A playdress/daydress (hopefully in the purple)

Imperia

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Well I have a pretty big wish list. :)

short sleeve playdresses in size 100
    pop art dress
    linnae's garden dress
    gingham dress
    mix it up tees
    power of a great tee
    cool tanks
    pima tanks
    ribbed knit capris
    bike shorts
    indispensible shorts
    short johns
    long johns

Fortunately, I'm not too picky about color. :)

If they have a lot of what I like, I will return a bunch of what I just bought at Gymboree.

And this is all for next year.

Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

JenCA Guest

I'd like to stock up on zippers and wiggle pants for this fall/winter, and maybe another chunky hoody (the green bean one is calling my name!).

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast