LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

Default What do you think of this outfit?

It has been slow in here. Anyway, I'm in love with this. I just love, love, love this outfit. Now to justify this purchase...help me out.

http://polo.imageg.net/graphics/prod...ndard_v330.jpg

westchicagomom Guest

Default RE: What do you think of this outfit?

That is really pretty! Very unique. I like the lace/color a lot.

Where is it from? (no- probably shouldn't tell me that).

I am SURE you don't have enough clothes yet for your new little girl, so go ahead and splurge.

momtoemma Guest

I love it too and am dying to know where it came from? I say buy it! You must have it!

AdoptChina Guest

ooooh I LOVE it! Is the lace nice or is it the scratchy kind? I think I'd have to buy that lol

LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

It's Ralph Lauren. I saw it at polo.com and it's $49. Sigh. That seems like alot for yet another outfit for my already well-clothed unborn baby girl. I just think it's so different though. I have to think about it.

parkersmama Guest

That outfit is adorable! I'd love to have one! Blue is one of my favorite colors for AG although she often gets mistaken for a boy when she wears it. :( So I'm always searching for girly blue clothes!

tinkerbell1217 Guest

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Ladybug Guest

Oh, I think you definitely need it! :) Here's a rationalization for you: If you DON'T get it, you'll wish that you had, and be so incredibly sad that you don't have it to dress your little princess in. (Did that help?) :)

lrucci Guest

It is so pretty. My justification for buying dd outfits is always "but she will look soooo cute in this". Amazingly enough dh always seems to agree.

Lisa
    Mom to Kyleigh Elizabeth 7/19/03