smkinc is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default What not to buy at the Hanna sale--take off from Hanna wish list thread

What didn't you like that you tried this Spring?

In the wish list thread emmiem mentioned to avoid the Gingham dress.

I would not recommend the ticking stripe romper, it was adorable on DS, but the snaps popped right open whenever DS squatted down. I would only reccomend this for a non-mobile baby.

Any other Hanna duds?

Mary
    Mom to Jeremiah 2/4/03

parkersmama Guest

Default RE: What not to buy at the Hanna sale--take off from Hanna wish list thread

Not a dud, but my main advice would be definitely do *not* size up on the Hippity dress! It is huge and only shrinks 2-3%.

emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: What not to buy at the Hanna sale--take off from Hanna wish list thread

I also found that the denim capris with embroidery ran very large in the waist.
    emmie

macassi Guest

Size wise, the bunny poplin overalls run huge, IMO. I ended up returning a 70 (which Abbie wears in everything) for a 60 when she kept crawling out the armholes. I was even double knotting the overall ties before buttoning them. The store seemed concerned that the 60 would be too small, but she has plenty of room and I didn't want to have to rebuy the matching shirts in larger sizes for when she would eventually grow into the pants. I can't believe the service. This was the first time in my life that I've returned something that had been washed and worn and I got my full money back and they ordered the 60 and had it shipped to me. Yeah!

Andrea S is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I second the overall running huge. I moved the buttons way up on Andrew's. He will be wearing them until college ;)

Andrea
    mom to Andrew 8/14/02