Little Ladybug Guest

Default Hanna sizing question

DS is almost 8 months old, and Hanna size 70s currently fit him very nicely length-wise (maybe a little bit big, but not much). They are still very big around the waist. He is quite the little stringbean, so when I'm buying ahead for next summer, would you suggest 80s or 90s? I'm somewhat concerned that the Hanna 80s will be too short, but I'm even more concerned that the size 90 pants will fall off his skinny little fanny! Obviously, every baby is different, but what size Hannas are your 18-24 month little ones wearing? Thanks!

Default RE: Hanna sizing question

I' say 80s, definitely. 80 is pretty much the equivalent of a 2T; 90s are like 3Ts, and are a LOT bigger than 80s. Hannas do seem to me to run wide, also. My daughter is a tiny thing (25th percentile height, 5th weight), and is still mostly wearing 70s. Some 80s work fine, especially tees, but there is absolutely no way 90s would work for her even if she were a lot taller. In fact, my just-turned-four son can still wear 90s tops with no problem at all. He's very average height, but skinny. 90 pants are too short now, but are what he wore the summers he was 2 and 3.

I've rambled, but HTH!
    Karin

I would say 80 too. My tall but skinny 2.5 y.o. is in 90/100 now. 90's fit her pretty well except the pants are a bit too short. 100's fit OK too, but a bit baggy.

ann

Little Ladybug Guest

Thank you so much! I'll definitely go for the 80s!

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Is he tall on the charts? Colin is in the 90-95th percentile for height, and had outgrown his 80's by 18 months of age. He fits nicely in 90's, and hopefully will into the winter!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009