Default UPDATE - Buying Robeez for a new baby boy--which pattern to get?

Thank you for all your suggestions! After much deliberation, because they are all so darn cute, I went with the dragonflies. I wish I could have a pair in every design--I love them all. :)

Thanks again gals!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to get some Robeez for my college girlfriend who had her third child, her second boy. I don't know if she has any Robeez, but hey, who can't use another pair? :)

But I can't decide what pair. I am trying to decide between the blue doggies, blue bunnies (my personal fave), grey elephants, cream froggies, or dragonflies.

Which ones would you pick for a new baby boy? TIA!

kelly ann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Buying Robeez for a new baby boy--which pattern to get?

I would probably buy the blue doggies or bunnies to match all of the blue layette items. What a nice gift that will be :)

Little Ladybug Guest

We have the cream froggies, and absolutely love them because they match so much of DS's wardrobe this spring/summer (it seems like everything has frogs on it this year!). However, for a brand new baby boy, I don't think you can go wrong with any of those choices! If I hadn't given poor DH an overdose of bunnies already (I love bunnies, so DS has them all over his nursery and his wardrobe), I would have gotten DS a pair of those because they are simply precious. The bunnies would be perfect for a new baby!

anutalp Guest

I have blue-green geckos and orange-blue octopus and absolutely love them. They match DS's Hanna outfits perfectly.

bluej Guest

My personal fave are the dragonflies. Especially since they have both blue and green on them and those colors most likely make up a lot of the new baby's wardrobe.

jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Love the blue doggies. These were DS's first shoes. He also has the soccer Robeez which are pretty cute.

Jenn
    DS 6/3/03

ALLEYCAT Guest

The only shoes ds has is the blue doggies. They go with almost everything, are very boyish but cute.

janew Guest

I had the cream doggies for dd before we knew she was a girl. I thought they would have been good for either gender and they matched everything. They didn't get dirty either since the babe wasn't moving yet.
    Just to add another choice into the mix!

jane

My DS has the cream Doggie's and they go well with everything. We just bought the blue dolphin's today and they are sooo cute!

Alyssa

Kaiden 9/14/03

bobica Guest

Funny, I just bought the blue with green lizards for my college roomate & she LOVED them for her DS!

Monica
    Mom to Siobhan- 14 months