Jenmv Guest

Default Hanna sizing question regarding socks

I want to get DD another ss playdress set. She currently wears a size 80 but I got a playdress set in 90 for this year, hoping that I would get two seasons of wear out of it and it fits her fine. the bike shorts are more like capri's but thats okay. So for next year I'm thinking of buying another set in size 100 but I don't know what to do about socks. She's currently a size 6 shoe and the 5-7 socks fit her perfectly but if I'm planning on getting two seasons wear out of the size 100 play dress than I'm not sure if the 7-9 socks will cut it through two seasons. I know it's hard to predict shoe size but both DH and I have big feet and frankly I think a size 6 shoe for a 17 month girl is pretty big already. Would you go with the 7-9 for the next two summers or the next size up?

macassi Guest

Default RE: Hanna sizing question regarding socks

I think that the socks run big, so I would stick with the 7-9 size. As for shoe sizes, my 3.5 year old just grew from a size 10-11, so you should be able to get a few years out of the 7-9 socks. My 6 year old wears a 12. I would rather have socks be small than big; big socks cause discomfort in shoes and lots of complaints from my kids!

Default RE: Hanna sizing question regarding socks

I think the 7-9 socks will absolutely get you thru 2 more summers. My daughter, who is 3, is size 9/10 feet and can still wear her size 7-9 Hanna socks. She also is just recently wearing size 100 (probably around her birthday). I'm pretty sure that Kathleen will get at least 2 seasons out of her 100s, and they are still a little big on her currently (she's 40 inches tall and about 33 pounds). HTH!