janew Guest

Default Hanna Questions? Help!

Okay,

so I'm in Canada and I am forever drooling over all the great sales and stores you have in the States. Do you know that all our gymboree prices are higher than yours even when you factor in the exchange rate!? We can't even get the credit card!

Anyway, I am in love with the opposite stripes long sleeve dress and leggings and I *have* to get one for DD in 80 for this fall. I looked at the Hanna site many times last winter but I knew Dh would kill me if I ordered it. After duty, shipping and the exchange cost of our dollar it would have been about $125 canadian!!! I missed the big sale so I'm not sure how much cheaper I could have got it for. I ended up buying one of ebay last fall, but I'm wondering if I could have done better.

So I was checking on the website and I see that they have the long sleeve red/white combo and the pink/red combo. Are these going to be on sale at the big summer sale? How much will they be marked down? When exactly does the sale start and what is the best way to take advantage of the deals?

Thanks for reading all this. Just feeling a bit sorry for my poor underdressed little girl :( boohoo. LOL

jane

janinegillot Guest

Default RE: Hanna Questions? Help!

I'm pretty sure that the red/pink one won't be on sale. While they sold that color combo last winter (I have it), it sounds like they're going to have it again for this fall. I have the leggings on order because they ran out last winter, and the saleslady said that they won't be available for shipping until about July 31st when the fall catalog comes out. I don't know about the red/white, though. I'm assuming that it's pretty much just summer stuff that will be on sale. Those are some pretty outrageous fees you have, by the way. I thought it was awful having to pay Hanna shipping. Sometimes people on this board offer to buy stuff at stores and outlets for those of us unfortunate enough to live far from them. Maybe that would help you out.
    Janine

I'm so puzzled... why can't I see the long sleeved dresses on the site like you're talking about? Is there some secret way to see winter stuff? I've clicked on Baby->Dresses, Girl->Dresses, Baby->Sale->Dresses and Girl->Sale->Dresses. What am I missing?

ann

janinegillot Guest

If you click on sale, baby, then bottoms, you can see the leggings. Click on leggings and a page will show up with leggings and dresses: http://www.hannaandersson.com/style....7C92%7C2%7C%7C For some reason they don't have the red/pink combo now.

parkersmama Guest

I am *dying* to see the new Hanna catalog for fall! LOL! We've just started in on summer and I'm already wondering about fall. :)

I loved the dresses with coordinating tights last year but didn't get any because she was still so tiny. Well, there won't be any holding me back this year! Unless Gymboree wises up and starts doing dresses with leggings or cool tights, Hanna will be getting a large chunk of our fall/winter money!

janew Guest

Here is a link to the page with the long sleeve dresses-

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style....m=OBI&cchkrd=y

it's got a few colours listed, but so far the things that I have taken through to an imaginary checkout do say they will ship in July.

I totally agree Denise! I don't know why more places don't make dresses and matching leggings- I just love the look and basically there is Hanna and Baby Lulu. Of course both are $$$ to get here in Canada.

Hmmm. Anyone wanna help me out :)?

jane

Jenmv Guest

Sorry I don't have any help for you. I just wanted to commiserate about the Gymboree prices in Canada. I live in the States but I was at a mall in Ontario last weekend and was shocked at how much higher the list prices were for Gymboree. The difference in the exchange rate does not justify those prices, especially when you add in the taxes over there. ;-)