llcoddington Guest

Default What season clothing should I be selling on Ebay now?

Hi! I am weeding through Lauren's clothes and want to put up a few lots on ebay. What season clothing would you recommend putting up now? Too late for summer things?

ETA: Maybe some of you who regularly sell on ebay could make recommendations of when to sell spring, summer, fall and winter clothing? Seems like I always miss the window of opportunity and have to wait for the next season!

Lana
    Mommy to Lauren 12/5/03

Default RE: What season clothing should I be selling on Ebay now?

NOTHING!! eBay is SOOOO slow right now!! Spend your time getting your fall stuff together and organized in TurboLister. In a month, when back to school stuff starts hitting the stores, THEN list fall things.

In October is when I list winter coats, Christmas outfits and so forth.

January and February is when you start listing summer clothes. By April/May, prices drop BIG time and you won't make NEARLY as much!
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

urbanmama Guest

Okay, what in the world is Turbolister?

Marie

TurboLister is a free thing you download from eBay. It allows you to write all your descriptions, put in your price and ALL that info that you normally have to do one page at a time on eBay.com on ONE page! You can work on auctions a bit at a time, then upload them all at once to eBay when you're ready to sell!

I waited WAAAY too long to start using TL and now that I have it I'm still kicking myself for not using it sooner!!

Did I mention, it's FREE??
    ~~AngelaS~~

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.

Imperia Guest

Default RE: What season clothing should I be selling on Ebay now?*Edited*

I agree with Angela if you want to make the most, don't list clothing now...

Spring/Summer sales are pretty much over
    and it's a little early for fall/back to school

Although some people are having some lucky with VERY hot Fall Gymbo lines:

Glamour Kitty
    Puppy Love

you can always do a search on ebay for completed auctions to see what items you have been selling for recently.

Imperia

*ETA* Also Indian Summer and is also hot right now, Folk Song doesn't seem to be yet...

llcoddington Guest

Default Thanks!

This is exactly the info I was hoping to get. Thanks!

Lana
    mommy to Lauren 12/5/03

urbanmama Guest

Thanks, Angela!

parkersmama Guest

So Indian Summer is selling well right now? Do you think now is the time to sell it or should I wait a bit longer? I have lots of IS in size 3-6 mos. and the adorable blue cardie in 6-12. :)

Imperia Guest

It depends to some degree what pieces you have. That one patchwork dress ALWAYS sells well. Indian Summer was actually a transition line I think, so those often sell well earlier in the season. I would probably start listing it sooner rather than later because eventually the m,arket will be flooded with it.

Imperia

OOOH, what 3/6 IS stuff are you getting rid of?? Baby will need to coordinate with her big sisters ya know! :D PM me!
    ~~AngelaS~~