Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    parkersmama Guest

Default Splash hibiscus outfit!

Our hibiscus outfit (bloomers and top) finally arrived yesterday! Of course, I couldn't wait to get them on her so she's wearing them today. :) She hasn't worn her seashell dress yet but so far, I'd have to say that this is my favorite Splash outfit *by far*! If you're on the fence about it, get it...you won't regret it! :)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7242.jpg

urbanmama Guest

Default RE: Splash hibiscus outfit!

Denise,

Just wanted to say that AG looks beautiful as always!! That outfit looks precious on her.

I'm jealous that it is warm enough to put it on her! Since we came back from Disney, there have only been a couple of days that it has been warm enough to wear the new summer stuff. I'm getting way more use out of the capri outfits than I expected though! But it's supposed to be in the low 80s next week so I'll just have to be patient!

Marie

Imperia Guest

Denise,

that's gorgeous on her! I just love the colours. I am scared to buy any more bloomers though lol.

Imperia

Denise, I just want to put her in my pocket and take her home with me! She is so cute!! I love this outfit. Dare I admit it? I have no pieces from the Splash line (GASP!). I wanted too but I had too much of the earlier lines that I could not justify it. But this outfit is the one I wanted to get!! I love it!

Also, I broke down and bought a few pieces from Naartjie (thanks to you and Imperia). I took advantage of the sale and ordered some stuff for the girls for next summer. I love the stuff!!! The colors are fabulous! I only wish there was a store near me...

zuzu is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

She is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing the picture. That's one of the outfits I've been considering and now I think I like it better than the the romper I bought. Sigh.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

jpang Guest

What a cutie! We have the same top, different bloomers, but I sized it for next summer because I couldn't justify buying more clothes for this summer. Now you've made me wish DD could wear them now!

Gymboree really hit big with SPLASH, as far as I'm concerned.

toomanystrollers Guest

AG is too darn adorable!!! I'm still waiting for some warmer weather to break out Neve's Splash outfits :( Least Tess can wear her new Splash tankini for swim lessons tommorow.

JenCA Guest

Adorable! This is my absolute favorite Splash outfit (on DD and just in general). :)

lrucci Guest

Thanks for sharing Denise, AG looks adorable. I just love that outfit. It is the only thing from Splash that wanted but couldn't get due to the fact dd's size was all gone. I was going to order it online, but we have sooo many clothes already that I keep putting it off. Now, I may just have to get it.

Lisa
    Mom to Kyleigh Elizabeth 7/19/03

Vajrastorm Guest

So cute!!

Repeats to self: do not need more clothes, do not need more clothes....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast