Texas Mama Guest

Default Long sleeve jammies for 12 month old?

DD is beginning to outgrow her footsie sleepers, so I've casually been on the look out for new ones. I've found some good tips on from past threads on where to find some 12 month+ footsies, but I'm also thinking of trying out some 2 piece sets. Problem is, everything I've seen so far is short-sleeve and the materials seem rather flimsy. Since we live in Texas, we keep our house rather chilly with A/C during the summer, so I'm hesitant to put DD to bed in short-sleeves. (Can't imagine her staying put under a blanket).

Soo.....does anyone know of or has seen any 2 piece long sleeve pj's for 12 to 18 month olds? I'm not looking to spend too much on them, too.

TIA!!

Josette
    Mama to Allie, 10 months

emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Long sleeve jammies for 12 month old?

Gymboree still has some long sleeve as well as Hanna Andersson.
    Michele

amp Guest

The Children's Place has footed, long sleeved cotton sleepers through 36 mths.

whittyanne Guest

I'm looking for the same. My son is turning 6 months this week but he's huge... I need some size 12-18 mo. sleepers and I'm having trouble finding any. I can't even find 9-12 month anywhere... I'll have to check out Children's Place b/c I hadn't looked there yet.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Baby Gap has them, and so does the Gap outlet.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

nitaghei Guest

The Gap has some on sale for about $11; full price is $22 or 2 for $34. The ones at the Gap outlet were about $15 full price.

I recently found a set of 2 (i.e., 4 pieces to mix and match) at a Carter's outlet for $12. It was the Tykes brand that Target carries. Not as soft as the Gap set, but not bad for the price.

I *think* LLBean might have some 12 month sizes on sale.

I've recently been experimenting with 2 piec PJs, and like you, I need long sleeve ones for the summer because DS's room is chilly even with the A/C vent almost closed.

HTH

Nita
    mom to Neel, January 2003
    dog mom to a cocker and a PWD