cinrein Guest

Default Dumb Gymboree Sizing Question

During the big sale last weekend I bought Anna quite a few piece for next summer. She currently wears 18-24 mos size bottoms, which have plenty of room in the waist and are a tad long and size 2T tops. Size 18-24 mos tops fit perfectly, but the 2T give us just the right amount of room for growth. I bought stuff in 3T for next summer, which I hope will fit. While going through the sales rack, I saw 2T, 3T, then 3. What is the difference between 3T and 3?

Can I just say how bummed I am that my days of shopping on the infant/toddler side of the store are numbered! I'm still bummed about when I couldn't shop in the layette section anymore.

Cindy and Anna February 2003

Default RE: Dumb Gymboree Sizing Question

My understanding is that 3T gives extra room for diapers, and 3 are more closely fitted for panties. I'm pretty sure they are designed for the same height kid. My DD is in 3T/3, and this is my FAVORITE size!!! I can shop in the infant/toddler stuff AND the big girl stuff! If they don't have the bike shorts in 3T, maybe they have them in 3. If I don't like the big girl coordinating shirt, maybe there is a cuter toddler shirt! It really opens up your possibilities when there are so many things in the store in her size!!!

:)
    ann