Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    urbanmama Guest

Default Help me choose between 2 outfits!

My daughter has waaaayyy too many summer outfits, so I've decided that I should take one of these two outfits back. However, I can't decide which one to return. My DH chose one and my sister chose the other. Please tell me which one you like best. I like them both and I definitely want to keep one because they both highlight the blue of my daughter's eyes.

The first is our one and only Splash outfit. I bought it in 12-18 months and I'm also worried that it is too big (especially the bloomers). If this is the outfit you like better, please tell me if you think the fit looks alright too.

The other outfit is our one and only Candy Apple outfit. I've already decided that I wouldn't keep the hat even if I keep the outfit. Once again, I bought this in a 12-18 month and I think the top fits her more like a dress than a "top". Comments?

Thanks so much for your opinions. I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide!

Marie

parkersmama Guest

Default RE: Help me choose between 2 outfits!

OMG, Marie! She is too freakin' cute in BOTH outfits! Can't you find something else to return??? :) If you absolutely must force me to choose, I think she might be cuter (not really possible because they are both just adorable) in the first outfit (the one from Splash). The light blue is just so sweet and babyish whereas the darker blue looks slightly older to me. Although I don't know why I say that since we have that 2nd outfit ourselves. Maybe it's because I wanted the first outfit and didn't get it. :P I might have to get it for next summer!

ETA: I think they both look like the right size. At least, that's the way Gymbo stuff is fitting Amy Grace right now, too. :)

anutalp Guest

If you absolutely have to choose my vote is for the first outfit - she looks adorable in it, it's summer color. I just love splash, if I had a girl I would buy the whole line (I'm sure my DH says 'thanks god we have a boy' :))
    But I would leave both... That's what I usually do when I hesitate too much between two outfits. That's what happened with me and with Hippity Hop jacket: I bought it in blue in 70 for next fall/spring but when I saw for the first time IRL I just knew I have to put it on my DS now!!! so I just ordered red in 60 and we're enjoying every second of it. My DH thinks I'm crazy but as long as it makes me happy he just closes his eyes :)

Imperia Guest

HI Denise and AG!

I would keep the first one. I just love all of Splash, it' so pretty and soft for summer. I think that other outfit is one of the cutest from CA but I really didn't like that line so much, especially for summer. There will be plenty more navy coming up in the next couple of lines!

Imperia

heidi_timms Guest

I agree! I like the first one because I personally perfer pastels on babies. The love the style of the CA halter top though and I love the ladybugs! I love splash and plan to get more at the next sale or maybe I should just start buying ahead-LOL!

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

If you have to pick ONE, I'd go with the first too. I don't think it looks to big at all, but it should fit for the whole summer. My dd has the CA halter & it looks a bit like a dress on her too but they grow so fast & I love it!

Your girl is adorable!
    Kim

Dcclerk is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

As the clear minority here, I vote for the second. I think it does amazing things to her eyes and just looks more unique. She really stands out as a beauty in that outfit.

However, I should put my caveat here... I tend to dress my little guy like a surfer dude with hawaiian shirts and board shorts (though a do have a few Hanna outfits, too) so I think my taste is not super mainstream on this board ;)

vpalmer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Another vote for the minority. Although I love both outfits on her I choose the second outfit. My DD is also a blond hair blue eyed girl and wore the same outfit yesterday and looked absolutely adorable in it. I love that the top is reversible and when the top got a little dirty (as it inevitible will with a new walker!) I just turned it inside out and we were good to go! I love that the outfit is unique and the navy looks so great with those blue eyes!

Veronica
    Mom to Eva
    Born on 6-12-03

Joshuasmommy Guest

I like the Candy Apple outfit also. I like the darker blue on your daughter and I like the elastic on the bloomers better, it looks like they fit better because of the elastic.

Oh Marie!! :) She looks so cute in BOTH outfits!! Adorable!

If you have to return one, my vote is to keep the first (Splash) outfit. I love navy on little girls too esp with blue eyes (both mine have the baby blues), but the first one with the hat and the colors are really distinctive! Be sure and let us know what you decide. :)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast