LucyG is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Hanna three sisters baby sundress

Does anyone own this dress? I think it's cute, and I'm wondering how well it washes (wrinkle factor?), and whether it runs large or small. If you have it and would like to comment, I thank you!

Default RE: Hanna three sisters baby sundress

NONE of you have this dress?! Has anyone seen it in real life?

papal Guest

i don't have it but i want it.. does that count? heehee. i was thinking of getting it for Leela for next summer.. however, i am not sure that the mix and match fabrics is as timeless as some other patterns (stripes).. mix and match seems to be in this summer but may be out next summer..heehee... like i am THAT fashion conscious.

I know what you mean about the mix and match fabrics. I kind of want to get it, but my DD already has a lot of dressier dresses for next year (Yes, I already have clothes for next summer!), so I think a more casual dress might serve us better. I think I'll just wait and see what the prices are for various items.

stella is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't have it, but I want it.

And I wouldn't consider it dressy, necessarily. I think it looks like playclothes rather than church clothes.

I'm sure it all depends on the individual's taste for what is dressy or casual, but I consider it no more dressy than those precious splash bloomer sets I've been seeing around here - in other words: super cute for a "going out" occasion, but not dressy like for church or easter.

Anyway, that's just my take on it. And I really, really love it as well.

True, Claire, that it could be a dressy playclothes outfit. In the catalog I have, the baby modeling it is sitting down, so it's hard for me to tell what it would look like on a toddler. My DD will be two next summer. Do you think it's too babyish for a toddler of that age?