Default Babystyle.com questions....

Anyone have coupon codes?

Also I have a question about sizing- so they run true to size? DS is 15 months and I want to get him T-shirts for summer. He is about 25-50% for his age. He would be 12-18 months at Gap if that helps.

Thanks.

nathansmom Guest

Default RE: Babystyle.com questions....

I've found that they run big. But maybe its my child. The waist doesn't fit Nathan is too big and the length is way long. However Nathan has been small (15 month off the charts in everything) so that could be why they run big on him.

Did a quick coupon search for you and free shipping with $75 so maybe you better treat yourself to something besides tees!

http://jumpondeals.com/coupons/babystyle
    Mom to R and R

sadie427 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

They have an ebates rebate--maybe 6%? Also sign up for "babystyle rewards," they give you free shipping and a $10 coupon after you buy a certain amount. I've found them pretty true to size, maybe a little smaller than the Gap--Sammy's 10 mo and slightly on the smaller side, and he's wearing the 6-12 mo size. Although his 12-18 mo size stuff from there fits too, just a little big. I love their clothes, especially the "softest" line t-shirts and pants.
    ------
    S.

DS 2003
    DS 2009

Thanks everyone!

I just placed my order...can't wait to get it!