Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default Any Preschoolian codes?

It has been a long time since I've seen one posted so I'm not too hopeful. Even free shipping would be great! I would like to get DS a pair of sandals. I looked at the local Stride Rite but they were out in his size. Before I trek to another store, I'm hoping to order a pair of Preschoolians online. Thanks!!!

Jenn
    DS 6/3/03

kelly ann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Any Preschoolian codes?

Jenn-

Check out the Bargain Alert section of the boards...someone just posted a code :)

Default Thanks and a question

Thanks. That's such a fantastic coincidence!

I'm definitely ordering a pair of the brown beach sandals-watch me stand. DS in on the cusp of walking so I'm not sure if I should order another pair in the next stage. Do they continue to wear the Watch Me Stand once they are walking or do they need more support? Thanks in advance,

Jenn
    DS 6/3/03

mattysmom Guest

Default RE: Thanks and a question

Hi Jenn,
    My DS (15 months) has been wearing WMS shoes for the past 2 months and they've served him very well from when he was only standing to now that he's walking, running, climbing, etc. Jeff really convinced me to get these rather than the walking ones since ds had only worn Robeez-style shoes. We've been very happy with them.

Default RE: Thanks and a question

Thanks! That's just the advice I needed. I ordered one pair of the WMS beach sandals + they were only $27.96 shipped. So glad Stride Rite was sold out!

Jenn
    DS 6/3/03

Leem Guest

Preschoolians always have free shipping, but also for the month of June there's a great sale!
    All shoes listed are 15% off their usual price!
    IN ADDITION, you can use the coupon code "bypopulardemand" and it will give you an ADDITIONAL 20% OFF!
    Happy shopping,
    Danielle

How do you see the 15% off? The prices on the site look like they are showing regular price to me.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

gour0 Guest

When I talked to Jeff, he said that the 15% off thing was not on the WMS. He didn't say what it was off of, maybe somebody can have him clarify.

Leem Guest

My understanding is that the 15% was off on all of the shoes. There is another thread related to this under the thread "Great Deal on Preschoolians"- and no one there seemed to have an issue with the pricing, although I'm not sure which shoes they bought.
    We bought the "See You Later" shoes. They are usually between $58 and $60- but you can see on their site they are more along the lines of $48 to $50- reflecting the 15% difference. As a matter of fact, when I placed my order last night, the shoes we were looking at still stated the were $58, when the other colors were $50. I brought it to Jeff's attention and asked him why, and he said it was just a mistake (forgot to change the price) and he changed it to $50 right there and then.
    I'm pretty sure the other shoes are usually more and the 15% is reflected in the price shown- but can't tell you for sure, as I didn't keep track of the exact prices on the other shoes.
    The 20% off code, "bypopulardemand" is put in at checkout in the red box.
    Hope this helps- I didn't mean to confuse anyone. This is my first time posting here. I wanted to find out about Preschoolians when I heard of the discount code, so looked on this board last night. When I saw this thread, I made sure to place my order, just to make sure the code was valid, before even posting.
    Sorry about the confusion- if you don't feel that the shoes are 15% off, I hope someone will at least be able to use the 20% off code.
    Danielle

I wonder if this is because they are having to compete price wise with other brands that can be found cheaper (like stride rite, elefanten, etc.) on sale at places like Nordstrom or at discounters like Marshalls for their thicker soled "stages" of shoes, but because the MWS are fairly unique in that they are as flexible as Robeez but rubber soles for outdoor wear they have no real competition hence no incentive to discount them?? That would be my thought. It's a bummer, since I love the WMS shoes but have already decided that once DS is ready for the thicker soled shoes I will switch to Stride RIte, etc since there is a SR outlet here. The preschoolians price is just too high to justify once there are other comparable shoes that will work for him (though I will miss that accufit window!!)
    Lynne
    Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast