jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Hanna Sale, It gets better, right?

I think I'll buy a few zippers on-line for fall. But, should I wait on things like the froggy stuff and pilot caps and socks? I am going to persuade my mother to get to an outlet this summer, but just wondering what I MUST buy now!
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

papal Guest

Default RE: Hanna Sale, It gets better, right?

Juliet, did you see that the adult short johns are on sale for $38.. i got some of those for dh.
    ack.. i spent way too much money but mostly it is stuff for me.. i got a striped zipper for Leela (matches my short johns) and thats it for her!

Good idea on the adult short johns, got Finn and DH matching pj's! Rashmi, is your computer all hooked up? I've missed you!

papal Guest

I am back now.. stupid email thingy.. what happened was that i upgraded to Mac OS X and the default mail setting was to keep a copy of all email messages on the server... so it got filled up and i was not getting any email!!! arrgh!
    anyway, i think i fixed it.

juliet, did you see the striped rompers for $14!! I got it because it has white/green/orange which are our flag colors..heehee.
    Bold Striped Romper Green Bean/White

Default HELP, bold stripe romper...did the price just go up?

I swear I just put this in my cart for $14 now I see that it is in my cart for $20.

What happened?

papal Guest

Default RE: HELP, bold stripe romper...did the price just go up?

And now it is $22!! WTH?? I am going to call and make sure i got it for $14!!!

ETA: So i just called them and they said it was posted at the WRONG price earlier and now they have put it at the right price.. they are going to honor the price i bought it at but she said it was a mistake. Honestly.. i think it is HUMBUG and they saw that everyone was buying them at $14 and bumped it up... dang.. i wish you had gotten it earlier!!! :(

ETA2: Juliet, CALL THEM and say that you had put it in your cart and it was $14 and they might honor the price for you too.

Default Good Idea!

Phew, I called and they'll honor the $14. Thanks Rashmi! But Geez, can you believe that?

papal Guest

Default RE: Good Idea!

Wooohoo! Nothing like Hanna CS!! Hey, so Leela and Finn will be matching?? That is so cute! :)

ETA: I was just reading the previous thread, and Mariana got the same romper for $12... ok, now i am getting bugged.. this is no error.. it is a definite price hike imo.

Doesn't she have the orange/papaya romper too? So does little Finn!

papal Guest

Yes! She does! Love orange-papaya romper.. it is the softest!! Wished we lived closer, we could take such great pics of them. :)

I try to keep her wardrobe as unisex as possible in case #2 is a boy.. but it is so freakin hard to resist those cute dresses!!!