colleenfs is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Any other Glamour Princesses out there?!

OMG! This is just the cutest line I have ever seen! My 2.4 year old is very into dress up and she is a girly girl, so we are all over the dress up clothes. I bought both the princess dress and the ballet outift, plus the ballet slippers. When Gymbucks redemption rolls around, I plan to fill in with more of the dress up accessories. I also love the ballet t-shirt. I justified my purchases since they were 25% off, plus I returned some merchandise, I got some Gymbucks, and we'll now have Halloween covered.

Julia wanted to put on the hot pink princess dress when we got home. She spent the day twirling around, and she even napped in it. She looks just darling.

~Colleen
    Mama to Julia 1-10-02

Imperia Guest

Default RE: Any other Glamour Princesses out there?!

The dress up stuff from this line was cute, but my DD is too little for that yet. I didn't like the "clothes" for baby girl at all though.

Just watch out if you really want those accessories people are saying they are already selling out. Online it appears a lot of them are already GONE =(

Imperia

Default RE: Any other Glamour Princesses out there?!

I'll be seeing it tonight, i'm sure my girls will be all over it....they've been dressing up for years ;)

Not sure about buying though, i find it is usually a little costly...since i have to have 2 of the items, and then ds wants some LOL :o

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/...blobflower.gif