Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    smkinc is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Help me pick - Ultimate Blue or Blue Star HA Love A Bug Fleece Jacket!!!

I love the ultimate blue--especially for an older child. Thanks for posting the follow-up! (BTW--Holden is turning into quite the Hanna model)

Mary
    Mom to Jeremiah 2/4/03

jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: Help me pick - Ultimate Blue or Blue Star HA Love A Bug Fleece Jacket!!!

He looks cute in both but I agree that the Ultimate Blue works better for him. He's adorable. The clothing looks so much better on an actual child than it does in the catalog. I got the lighter color for my DS (he's younger so I think it works) but if these pictures of your DS were in the catalog I might have chosen the Ultimate Blue too. How about a modeling career?!

Jenn
    DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

Little Ladybug Guest

Another vote for the Ultimate Blue! That color looks beautiful on your DS! :)

iluvmy2boys Guest

Default RE: Wanna know what I chose?! ;) - Ultimate Blue or Blue Star Love A Bug Jacket?!?!

I'm totally LMBO because I was totally expecting everyone to say they still liked the Blue Star ....

but alas ... everyone seems to agree with me, the Ultimate Blue DOES INDEED look much better on my little guy, at least, I think so. Plus, it does look "older" and the Blue Star makes him look younger than people already guess he is! ROFL (though he does very promptly correct people and say no, I'm 25 (LMBO :D)

So yes, I am keeping the Ultimate Blue jacket .. the striped pocket pants will be arriving today and I have the turtlesuit, so I'll be doing some modelling tonight :)

Thanks for agreeing with me, y'all! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2