Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    iluvmy2boys Guest

Default Wanna know what I chose?! ;) - Ultimate Blue or Blue Star Love A Bug Jacket?!?!

Ok I won't tell you which I think I like better, want honest opinions!!!

Edited to add - I DO know which one I'm keeping ... I just want to see if what *I* think is what everyone else thinks! We'll see! LOL

Holden in Blue Star Love a Bug Jacket
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/9820.jpg

Holden in Ultimate Blue Love a Bug Jacket
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/9821.jpg

momtoemma Guest

Default RE: Help me pick - Ultimate Blue or Blue Star HA Love A Bug Fleece Jacket!!!

My vote is for the ultimate blue. I've really been a fan of the light blue until I see it next to the brighter one. The ultimate blue is so vivid and bright. I love it!

Default RE: Help me pick - Ultimate Blue or Blue Star HA Love A Bug Fleece Jacket!!!

Definitely the ultimate blue! The color just pops. Much more vibrant. Next to the ultimate blue, the blue star looks washed out.

And of course you have to tell us which one you decide to keep. ;)

iluvmy2boys Guest

I will ... I'll give it a couple of days, muhahaha!

I also got in the Love A Bug turtlesuit ... but am waiting for the pants to come in (also on the their way LOL) so I can try them on as a set! LOL

I'm so excited! LOL

Joshuasmommy Guest

Tough choice but I think I like the ultimate blue a little better. I just think that light blue would get so dirty.

ktdid74 Guest

Ooooo, I really like the ultimate blue! It definitely gets my vote. Let us know which one you keep!

AdoptChina Guest

I say ultimate blue. It looks a little older, if that makes any sense. We have the blue star and I love it, but my guy is only 13 mths.

Definately ultimate blue! Love that color on him! It really catches your eye!

arcoe Guest

I definitely say go with the ultimate blue. I agree with the others that the ultimate blue is just so vibrant. When you see the two of them together, there is no comparison IMO.

Robin
    Mom to Lexy (22 months)

lrucci Guest

I really love the the blue star, but after seeing Holden in both, my vote is for the Ultimate Blue.

Lisa
    Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast