Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    momtoemma Guest

Default RE: HANNA ANDERSSON SITE UPDATED!!! - sorry for the caps!! LOL

All I can say is I'm in big big trouble! My credit card is going to be hurting...now, where is that code!

kelly ann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love the wiggle pants with feet (DS is way too old for it though). It reminds me of the what the male gymnasts wear when they do their routines!

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Is that it?!

Ok, some cute stuff, but is that it? It seems like they didn't really add much. There has got to be more coming, right?
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

kthomp Guest

Default RE: Is that it?!

Yippie! They are up! My day is made!

I'll post my favs when I'm all done looking. I noticed they are selling Ugg boots now, they have adorable baby booties. They have some women's too. You better get them fast if you want them!

Mommyto3 Guest

Default I'm with you!! I REALLY hope that there's more coming!

I felt the same way...Is this it?? There were lots of cute things for my big girl...But I have a 1yr old baby girl, and 1mos old baby boy, and really didn't see anything for either of them.. I mean I always love zippers, but was hoping for some cute snowflake sweaters like last year, or something!

Soooo, I'm left hoping that they have more to add for baby. I haven't looked for me yet. Oh well, I guess I will finally save myself some $$ and not buy anything this go around!

But of course, depending on the code..I could always fine something to buy! LOL!

Ohhhhh, so much cute stuff!!

Love, love, love the chicka chicka dress for babies! I will definitely be getting that! I also love the bold stripe long romper that Mary posted (but $36? Ouch!). The pincord wrap jumper for girls, the criss-cross sketchbook tee, but the best part:

They now have a FLEECE JACKET for BIG GIRLS!!!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11365.jpg

And did you see the Hanna doll? She looks just like a Gymbelle!

jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: I'm with you!! I REALLY hope that there's more coming!

I agree. I like the Chicka Chick Jacket + Embroidered Pin Cord Pants but I barely got away with the Love a Bug Fleece + related items. My DH doesn't love clothing that is not 100% boy. I'll have to think about those items. I also love the Barnyard Print Jeepers + Wiggle pants but I think my DS is a bit too old for that look. I did get him the Baryard Jeeper (the white one). I think Zippers in the barnyard print would be terrific and obvious but I didn't see one. I also like the striped hat + mittens. We're having a major issues w/hats. My DS freaks out when we put on a sunhat. He'll have to get over this for the winter so the stripes are looking good! I didn't look for me yet but I'm sure I'll find something. I will only place an order, however, if there is a code.

Jenn
    DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

pritchettzoo Guest

Default Rashmi, did you see this?

Oh, he's cute!
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11366.jpg

And, back to the topic at hand--will there be a dotted playdress for babies?

Anna

mharling Guest

> I also love the bold stripe long romper that Mary posted (but $36? Ouch!).

Yep, would definitely only get those if there's a discount.

Mary
    Lane - April 2003
    Little brother or sister on the way - EDD March 2

kthomp Guest

Default RE: Rashmi, did you see this?

Anna,

How old is your DD? The toddler sizes start at 80, and they have dotted playdress. You do have to look under girls, though.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast