Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    kensjen Guest

Default RE: Who is placing one last Hanna order?

About that snowflake dress...they had a few at the Maine outlet when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Only small sizes, like 50 and 60 I think, but it was marked down. They are from last year. Anyway, it is worth a call, if you are looking for a small size, just thought I would pass that along!!!!

LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

Default Jen, phone number for Maine outlet??

Jen, do you have the number. I would definitely get this dress in a size 60, so it's worth a call for me.

kensjen Guest

Default RE: Jen, phone number for Maine outlet??

Kerry,
    Kittery, ME 03904

HTH! And I hope they have one for you!

I think I am, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I might order the navy/violet playdress and leggings for Sarah and the green/blue for Hannah. I don't know if I'll like the green/blue but I'll try it. I also might order the velour tunic tops for both girls - blue for Hannah and red for Sarah. They can wear them with the black velour pants I just got with my Gymbucks!

I'm also contemplating ordering the sherpa pants and hoodie for ME! It's so pricey, but I'll bet it's so snuggly warm. We live in Mass., in an old drafty house so I'm sure it would get lots of use. Last year I lived in my black velour set!

What to do, what to do...

LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

Default SCORE! Red Xmas dress for $25 shipped!!!

Thanks for the scoop, Jen. The woman at the Hanna outlet in Maine was SO nice and patient with me. I got it for $25 - the 20% discount and then it was $5 shipping (so the discount covered the shipping). WOO HOO! The only problem was that they can't ship to APO's since they only use UPS, so they are shipping it to my mom and dad and they can forward it on to me with their next care package. :) The woman said it's the same exact dress as the new one.

Thanks! Now I can take that dress off my online order...and continue doing damage. LOL

jayali Guest

I feel like I am odering everything! I am a junkie, but such cute stuff. Love the red and white strip set. Perfect for Christmas morning on our 5 month old! FYI, I have ordered some of their mommy stuff and LOVE it also. Same as kid stuff, washes great and is very true to size.

Now this may seem a little sad, but where do you put the code. I have my order all ready to go but can't find a place to put in the code. I am ususally not this impaired. It may be just the excitement of getting the order placed!

robmab719 Guest

I did. I hadn't planned on it (especially after redeeming 4 Gymbucks this morning!), but that red snowflake dress and tights were calling my name. That will be the dress for Avery's Christmas pics...and that will be going on our Christmas cards, so it's an investment really. ;)

Also got the navy/violet playdress and leggings. I just love the way that set looks on all the little cuties here, and I'm actually surprised that I've resisted it for this long.

Little Ladybug Guest

It goes in the spot that says "offer code" - It's on the page with your identifying information as you proceed through checkout.

kensjen Guest

Default Heidi, I was thinking about that sherpa set too!

I might have to get that sherpa set, I just love the colors. It is a bit pricey, but all of the hanna mommy stuff I have, I absolutely love! It is always the stuff I grab first. I live in Mass too, where are you??

I may have to call hanna, I have a list of 5 more items I want to add to the order that I JUST placed! hahahaha

ETA: should I get the sherpa hoodie or sherpa half zip??

kensjen Guest

Default RE: SCORE! Red Xmas dress for $25 shipped!!!

Yay Kerry! I am glad that helped you. I only remember it because I actually stood there and contemplated buying it for a not-yet-conceived POSSIBLE daughter....how crazy am I?! LOL It is the CUTEST Christmas dress I have ever seen!
    They are always so nice at that outlet!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast