anutalp Guest

Default Updated - Found, Thanks!!! - Looking for JandJ pumpkin sweater - 18-24

I'm looking for J&J pumpkin striped sweater for my DS in size 18-24. I've got 2T but it's too large I think. Can you please check your local J&J. I'll pay PayPal immediately.
    Thanks a lot,

ETA They ordered it in my local store and I'll get it free of charge.
    Thanks a lot, Marie, for offering your help!!!

urbanmama Guest

Default RE: Looking for J&J pumpkin sweater - 18-24, please help

Ana,

I found it for you!! I have to run out now, but I'll PM you later.

Marie

anutalp Guest

Thanks a lot!!!
    I've just seen that they are back online. I'll try to ask them to order it for me in my store to avoid their shipping charge.
    Thanks anyway,

AvasMama Guest

Marie,
    Have you gone to J&J yet? If not, would you mind peeking to see if they have the flower fairies layette cardie in a 6-12? (not the reversible jacket; the cardie is off-white with little roses at the top) If you've already gone to pick up Ana's sweater, then don't worry about it!

BTW, I don't think I ever knew your DDs names before! What beautiful names! Ava was very nearly named Ella -- I couldn't decide between Ava and Ella, but DH liked Ava a tiny bit better. Do you pronounce Anneliese like you would annalisa?

Robyn & Ava

urbanmama Guest

Ana,

I wasn't able to get over to that mall today anyway. Glad you found it.

urbanmama Guest

Robyn,

I didn't make it to that mall today at all, but I will definitely check for you early next week!

Thanks for the compliments on my girls' names! We kept the traditional German spelling for Anneliese's name, but we Americanized the pronunciation. We pronounce it Anna-lees. I just like it better that way and we knew that most people wouldn't know that it was a German name and that the ending e makes an "ah" sound anyway.

I love the name Ava too. I can see how you had a tough time choosing. They both have the same "feel".

I'll let you know what I find at J&J.