jess_g is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Any other store sell pants like hannas wiggle pants?

My son has some of these pants that I just love from Hanna.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/15219.jpg

I bought them at the outlet in size 80 and they fit great with room to grow. Does any other company make pants like these in the 18 or 24 month size? I looked at the Childrens Place and Sears and could not find any. If not is there a code for Hanna right now? Would it work at the outlet store? (probably not but I had to ask).

Thanks,

Jessica.

Default RE: Any other store sell pants like hannas wiggle pants?

I don't know of another company who makes pants like these and, no, the code doesn't work at the outlet store. But, I may have good news for you... :)

I bought pants just like these from Hanna for DS in size 80, but it turns out he's a size 90. They're NWT, exact kind of pants as yours but in different colors of stripes than the ones you have.

I was planning on listing them on the BBB swap soon--you can email me by clicking on the email icon if you're interested. (I'll be listing them for $15 shipped).

HTH!

dules Guest

There is a code, 31H20. I don't think it works in the stores.

Those look like the Love a Bug pants? Do they have a bug face on the behind?

I have the Hippity Hop and Happy Stripes pants, as well as a pair made just for the outlets in the same colors as the Happy Stripe line. I got most from calling outlets and asking for the items in an 80, and one I got on eBay along with a coordinating T.

Might be worth watching eBay and calling some outlets.

Aren't these the greatest, softest pants?

Best,
    Mary

Thanks I might just drive up to the outlet near me (while its 1 1/2 hours away so not that near!) and see what they have. I like to shop in real life and not online if I can. Plus they have so many other great outlets there in Kittery too. Ethan was just wearing the pants today and I thought it would be nice to get some more for him since he only has one pair.

Jessica.

babymama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Target has pants by Gerber that come 2/pack for soemthing like $9.99. The 2-3 Targets near my house regularly carry them in smaller 0-9 mo sizes, but they are ALSO available in a BIGGER size (I *think* Gerber calls it medium) at some Targets. Good Luck!

Lydia
    Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

iluvmy2boys Guest

walmart sells them as well. we have the ones that are 27-34lbs .... we LOVE them but to me, the gerber ones DO look like jammies....

Default Thanks - I will check out Target and Walmart! I don't care if they look like jammies

they are for around the house wear mostly. We tend to stay in in the winter when it gets cold out and I doubt they would mind if my 1 year old wore jammies under his fleece bunting when I pick my 4 year old up at preschool anyway. Thanks for the tip.

Jessica.

sadie427 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Check out babystyle.com too if you don't mind online shopping, they have lots of knit pants, which IMO look less like PJ's as they do not have a band at the ankles. And they go up thru toddler sizes, and are often on sale on the outlet page for as little as $7.
    ------
    S.

DS 2003
    DS 2009

Carters pants fit just like these! You can get the regular Carters pants from a Carter's outlet or Kohl's store, or the Carter's made for Target or Walmart. They come in a two pack, and they make matching shirts, jackets, socks, hats, etc. to complete the outfit. Very cute and very affordable!

I think that the Carter's originals that you find at an outlet or Kohls' are a bit better quality than the one's made for the other stores. But I would still buy the others.
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12