Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Imperia Guest

Default May I share? Pumpkin Patch photos Featuring Gymbo...

I hope no one minds...DH and I took DD to the Pumpkin Patch today and took some pictures. She was wearing Gymboree CAAB, Gymboree WITW (boy's) hat (love the hat!) and Orange Bear Feet.

ET remove pics

I had to share the last one because someone finally took a picture of me I dont hate (been awhile!)

Thanks for letting me share.

Imperia

Default RE: May I share? Pumpkin Patch photos Featuring Gymbo...

She is adorable. Those are all great pictures. Happy Halloween!

anutalp Guest

She is beautiful, I think she has your eyes. Love the outfits and how you matched the hat with the girls stuff!
    Lovely pictures,
    Thanks for sharing,

leeming Guest

She's adorable! What cute cheeks. I love pumpkin photos!

AvasMama Guest

Well now we can see where Maddy gets her pretty eyes! She looks so adorable! I am jealous -- I took Ava to the pumpkin patch and she would not have *anything* to do with the pumpkins, especially the big ones she could have pulled up on.

Robyn & Ava

AvasMama Guest

Well now we can see where Maddy gets her pretty eyes! She looks so adorable! I am jealous -- I took Ava to the pumpkin patch and she would not have *anything* to do with the pumpkins, especially the big ones she could have pulled up on.

Robyn & Ava

LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

Of course we don't mind. One of my favorite things about this board is seeing all of the kids in their cute clothes. I love these pics of her and they are so perfect for Pumpkin patch pics! Very cool to see a pic of mom too.

LoveMyBabyBeans Guest

Of course we don't mind. One of my favorite things about this board is seeing all of the kids in their cute clothes. I love these pics of her and they are so perfect for Pumpkin patch pics! Very cool to see a pic of mom too.

lmladuke Guest

Imperia, she is getting soo big! Love her little cheeks. Everything is adorable - I especially love the hat and shoes (I am an accessories kind of gal!)

Nice to see a picture of you as well. I feel like I am never in any pics with my kids because I am usually the one taking the picture!

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan Matthew 7/27/01
    and Katherine Olivia 7/28/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050728/2/13/3/-5

lmladuke Guest

Imperia, she is getting soo big! Love her little cheeks. Everything is adorable - I especially love the hat and shoes (I am an accessories kind of gal!)

Nice to see a picture of you as well. I feel like I am never in any pics with my kids because I am usually the one taking the picture!

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan Matthew 7/27/01
    and Katherine Olivia 7/28/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050728/2/13/3/-5

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast