LucyG is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default a question about Just One Year (Carter's) PJ's at Target

I think these used to be sold under the Tykes label. Anyway, I got a set for DD, consisting of two short-sleeved shirts and two pairs of coordinating pants (long, but thin). All are 100% cotton. How much shrinkage should I expect? Also, do sets with shorts come out later in the spring, or are they all long pants? Thanks!

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif[/img][/url]
    2 years and counting!

Default RE: a question about Just One Year (Carter's) PJ's at Target

I'm not sure about shrinkage, but I just bought similar set for DD, but they were shorts instead of pants. They were on the same rack as the pants sets at our Target. I thought they seemed like decent quality for the price and would have bought two sets if I could have found another one I liked. Most of the Target sets were glittery or had princesses or both which is NMS, but the set I got had strawberries which I'm fine with :-)

I've had major trouble finding reasonably priced sleepwear for the Summer. I try to put more of our budget into clothing rather than pajamas, and so far I only have this set, plus two sets from the Carter's outlet put away for Summer (they are one shirt with pants and shorts to match).

edited for typos because I am tired and should go to bed instead of being online :-)

Caroline
    Mama to Eleanor Katherine 8.2.04

LucyG is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: a question about Just One Year (Carter's) PJ's at Target

>I'm not sure about shrinkage, but I just bought similar set
    >for DD, but they were shorts instead of pants. They were on
    >the same rack as the pants sets at our Target.

Hmmm. Maybe my Target was just sold out of those. I'll have to check back for shorts sets! The only sets with shorts that I saw had tank tops, and I prefer shirts with sleeves for DD.

>Most of the Target sets were glittery or had princesses or both which
    >is NMS, but the set I got had strawberries which I'm fine with
    >:-)

ITA! I got the butterflies, because I didn't care for the glittery sets! The strawberry ones were cute. They were out of those in my DD's size. I may get one more set of two for her if these fit, but I've found that 2-3 pairs of PJ's is plenty for us for a season.

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif[/img][/url]
    2 years and counting!