Default where to buy Indygo?

I have decided to take the plunge and buy some Indygo for Logan. Where is the best place (read: cheapest) to buy it? I have some eBay auctions on my watch list, but I know that some brands go for more on eBay than full retail price.

What can I expect to pay for a swing top and capri outfit? What is a good price?

thanks in advance for any help.
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: where to buy Indygo?

I don't know about cheapest, but have you looked at www.achildscloset.com?

Sign up for their email list. They frequently send out messages about sales. I heard about them from here, and really, really love their things. Of course, I mainly use it to do the research before I buy it on ebay. :)

Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

Karen -
    I tend to get an outfit or two each season from indygo. Their stuff is truly one of a kind, and I love the designs. For the best prices, I would start stalking ebay. If you don't mind something EUC or last season NWT, you can usually get a great deal there. I think the capri sets usually go for $60ish dollars new, and you can always find them at least half off on ebay. I bought a great legging/shirt set for Leah this past winter on ebay for $20, and a dress for $35. Even this season's stuff sells for less on ebay than a regular store - like achildscloset.com. Good luck and be sure to show us what you end up buying for Logan!

Aimee
    Mother to Leah 10/26/02

dowlinal is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I should have know better but I just had to look at the summer indygo stuff and now I want some. I have to stop coming to this section because Haana, Naartjie, and Keedo were already killing me.

So what I am wondering is how this stuff runs size wise? DD was 29 1/2 in and almost 25lbs at her 1 year check up about 6 weeks ago.

She just moved into in 80s for hanna, and for the summer the 18-24 mo Naartjie dresses and pants fits well, but we need 2T in the tee, and we just got 2 XXS keedo summer sets that will also fit nicely.

A

DD1 02/04
    DD2 01/06
    and twin boys 05/09

In general, indygo stuff runs a bit big. I would stick with 18-24 sets, I think. Also, you can always ask sellers on ebay for measurements. I always do that when I am thinking about buying an item and I don't know how it runs. HTH!

Aimee
    Mother to Leah 10/26/02