Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Default RE: New Board Update

You took the words right out of my mouth! I would never, ever, post pics of my DD in a public forum, even before this incident happened. I do have a website set up for my family and friends but it is password protected. I do not feel upset or that i'm being left out, i'm just glad i didn't caught up in this whole mess in the first place!

Amanda

lvales is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: New Board Update

Well, I have to say I'm disappointed, but I understand the situation. I know I won't be "invited" to join the new board. I'm a lurker who is very shy in real life, and that tends to transfer over to the boards. I don't post unless I know an answer to a question, or unless I have a question. That said, this has been my favorite board, and I'm sure that most of my posts have been here.

I have really enjoyed seeing pics of lines I've never heard of before, and have been inspired to buy some Naartjie for the first time this fall, since dd has no fall clothes whatsoever.

As for having an available profile - I don't even know if there's anything on mine. I tend not to fill those things out for the very same reasons that a new board has been created - I'm scared of the nutjobs out there that might stalk me/my dd for whatever reason.

I'll continue to hang out here, and hopefully get up the nerve to post more. I hope there will still be some pics of new lines here!

Linda

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9