Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    jwozy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: New Board Update

Oh, shucks...I'm a regular lurker and have been reading and getting lots of information on how to dress my twins. It's been really hectic the first year with the twins so that's why I haven't posted much and only have small window of times to check the postings (I've done this on a daily basis). I hope I get an invite :)

tigalig Guest

Thank you for working on the "safe" board. I have always been leary of family websites just because you never know who is watching and I realized last week that I was posting to the entire world when I posted pictures in the past. I'm thankful to have a private board, controlled by shop-aholic moms. :)

dules Guest

Thanks ladies for setting this up!

Best,
    Mary

Samraelanelevi Guest

Not sure what to think or say. I think a new board is great for those invited but for those of us that lurk a lot it's not so great. I myself lurk and read posts often but do not have the time to post everyday and since it's summer I am even busier with the kids schedules. I really hope that those going to the new board will frequent this one as well, but I know that is not likely since posting and reading two boards is time consuming and most of you have families and other obligations. I wish you the best

anutalp Guest

I'm hoping for the same.
    I was very active 1 year ago till I returned to work. Now I post less but check what's going on my favourite section of BBB daily and try to post as much as I can.
    Would love to join.
    Thanks,

Hopefully this will pave the way for new people to start posting discussion and pics here on BBB so the RL board will continue to be informative, fun and interesting...

highland Guest

My thoughts exactly. I'm going to make an effort to contribute more to the community.

SJ mom is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

As a full time working mother, I depend on you ladies to hear about different lines of clothes that I do not have easy access to. I am very sad that you have chosen to exclude many, especially the daily lurkers, whom I am one of. I occassionaly post but truly am too busy and shy to post. I usually do not have much to say mostly because I do not know about the clothes or deals. I do wish you luck, but I can not help but feel discriminated against in some way. I wish you tons of fun, luck, and happy clothes hunting.....

Diane

indigo Guest

Thanks to the admins and moderators for your work in setting up the new board! I hope I will get an invite, but as I am more of a daily lurker and infrequent poster, I am not sure that I will meet the membership criterion. I would have liked to post more but as I rarely buy the new lines till they go on sale, I feel like people have moved on by the time DD gets her new clothes. Maybe that was an incorrect assumption on my part. Anyway, I hope at least some brave souls will stay on to keep RL fun and busy. Best of luck with the new board!

indigo
    DD 7/04
    http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo..._garnet_6m.gif
    twelve months and counting!

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I know that now I have a DD I've been posting more frequently. Do I count as a regular? If I'm not "regular" enough, I'll understand if I don't get accepted.
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast