tny915 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Any one try the Preschoolians Running Jumping Barefoot line?

I think I'm sticking with the IWB. I'm thus far not impressed by the styles shown in the new line. I've also gotten a little nervous about other people's experiences with the company, but I still keep finding myself coming back every time DD outgrows her sport mary janes.

So any feedback on these?
    DD1 2003
    DD2 2008

Default RE: Any one try the Preschoolians Running Jumping Barefoot line?

Haven't tried preschoolians yet and have also been sort of put off by the feedback. However I was wondering what IWB is?

I just got some SKR shoes and I love them!! So does Isabella!

Michele

tny915 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

IWB is the I'm Walking Barefoot Preschoolians line.
    DD1 2003
    DD2 2008

jtamm Guest

I have been eyeing the new designs, but my daughter isn't a size 22 just yet. I'd give the new version a try... if they don't perform up to your standards - exchange them for the older line.

I know others have had great trouble with Preschoolians, but in every case I have dealt with them they have been great. I got a free pair of their shoes (regular ones not ebay) for a shipping snafu in March and also got a free second pair by answering a question on Jeff's (the VP) blog. I have also returned a pair that didn't hold up as expected and they prompted replaced them. When a pair was too big, they offered to ship a smaller size at 40% off (or so)... I don't know that they have made much money off of me, but I am a loyal customer and I really like their shoes.

Everytime I feel the flexibility of other shoes, they just don't compare... some I felt today at The Children's Place were Mary Janes that were stiff as boards... I don't know how they can even sell those...

I also think small, innovative companies deserve some support as compared to whatever giant firm owns SR... I got my daughter fitted for shoes there and she needed a wide in some styles. But they tell me in the store - oh we don't carry wides in stock, we have to order those... which means getting a pair of shoes could involve at least 2 trips to a store with a squirmy toddler in tow...

Anyway - just my 2 cents worth... I'll be curious to hear when one of us actually gets the new RJB's in hand!