Default So Cal moms please help

Hi,
    We are off to Santa Monica and Huntington Beach next week and am clueless as what to pack for my 11 month old DD. We are coming from Hawaii and wondering what the weather is like right now? Please help me figure out what to pack for her.
    TIA!!!!!

meshell Guest

Default RE: So Cal moms please help

It's been kinda weird weather. This week started out cold and rainy, while the past two days have been warm and sunny, in the low 70's. I would pack a light windbreaker or jacket, nothing heavier than that. Bring a skirt or dress, but with tights or leggings to go underneath. Jeans and cords would work as well. It's always cooler at the beach (Santa Monica and Huntington Beach) than it is inland.

Hope this helps!

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Typical SoCal weather...90 degrees a few days ago, then 60 with thunder/lightening/rain then 70 and sunny. LOL...seriously though, that's our typical weather! I don't make a move in the morning without yahoo weather b/c you just never know.

weather.yahoo.com
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

Yeah, it's been all over the place. Definitely bring layers. I'd dress my daughter in a long sleeve shirt and pants or skirt/tights for the midday, and have something warmer that could go on top for morning or nighttime when it's colder (esp if you're outside) - sweater, fleece jacket, windbreaker with lining, etc. Actually tonight was a bit chilly -- I had a soft knit wool poncho on her over her playsuit for a quick dwindling light visit to the park. And yes there's been a little rain this week, so bring coverage just in case (stroller cover if you need it, umbrella).

Julie
    mom to Madeleine 01/05

Thank you so much! I better go shopping today. We have nothing :)