Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dules Guest

Default RE: New Mama Boden addiction...

Oh rats. I have a marled top on its way to me (so DD and I can match, lol!) and had high hopes but I *hate* snug tops so it will likely be returned. :(

Thanks for the info - and congrats on your new baby!

Best,
    Mary

Also on your advice on mini boden I got 5/6 in tops for by dd who wears a 100 (she is long waisted) and they are the right size -- a little big w/ room to grow/shrink. I also got a dress in 4/5 and it looks very comparable to a hanna 100.

Betsy

tina-t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hi, just wondering how the fit feels on the brown pants that you bought? Thanks!
    Christina

Mom to 2 little ones

Mine are a pretty good fit - not snug, but fitted. I bought a size larger than their website recommended - I'm normally about an 8 on top but I ordered a size 14 (equivalent to a 10) so it wouldn't be too tight on my size 10 hips. I'm liking the fit.

http://b2.lilypie.com/mkn7m5.png

>Hi, just wondering how the fit feels on the brown pants that
    >you bought? Thanks!

The pants just arrived yesterday. I had such high hopes. They are VERY comfy but I'm not finding them all that flattering. I'm tall (5'10") and generally a size 10 on the bottom. I bought a size 14 UK. The size is fine, but the seams on the sides kind of accentuate the extra padding I carry around on my thighs post baby and the back pockets are too far apart and actually look very unflattering IMO. I'm still debating what to do with the pants. I don't think I'd go out anywhere in them because they really do nothing for me, but they are do darn comfy that I'm tempted to keep them for wearing around the house, as crazy as that is. We'll see...I'm still mulling that over.

I will say that I'm really happy with all of the shirts I received. And I should have expected that. I usually have no problem with tops but I very rarely find pants that don't accentuate the extra padding on my butt/thighs. *sigh*

http://b2.lilypie.com/mkn7m5.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2