Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default XPost Bargains: Squeaker Sneakers Group Discount!

Just wanted to post a group discount code for http://www.squeakersneakers.net/. Their girl and boy shoes look so cute (love the leather ones, very SKR-ish). For 10% off your order, use code C1703JM. Free shipping on all items!
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

DanielleGuidry Guest

Default RE: XPost Bargains: Squeaker Sneakers Group Discount!

I just bought a pair for my daughter about a week ago. I wish I had known about the 10% off code. Would have saved me some $$. Oh well!

My baby girl LOVES her Squeaker Sneakers. We bought the black bear shoes so that she can wear them during the Fall.

They are very good quality and the price was much better than what I had expected when I saw them on another childs foot at the park.

I can take out the little "plastic squeaker thingy" to quiet them when I'm about to go insane. But in all honesty, it does help me keep track of her in the house because she tends to get into EVERYTHING.

I will keep them in mind though when I need to buy a baby gift because they really are cool shoes and they are cute as can be. :-)

SillyHappyMotherOf3 Guest

Thanks for the tip. I just bought a pair for my son who is about to start walking. The code worked just fine and it saved me a little bit of money (every little bit saved helps with 3 kids).

Anyway, I will post what I think of them when I receive them.

Thanks again!

how is the widthZ?
    Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

Susan,
    I'm not sure how wide these run. You can email the owner, Kelly, on the website and she has been very quick to respond. I haven't gotten a pair yet, but plan to in the next week or so. I initially contacted her about doing a co-op but this was the best she could do for us.
    HTH!

Thanks a ton. My daughter is obsessed with cats so I just ordered her the red cat mary janes. I am sure she will love them when they arrive. (Not that she needed anymore shoes!)
    R
    Mom to DS1, DD, DS2, DS3

Bookmard this site. These are adorable shoes! Hopefully they'll give us another discount when my little one is a walker!

Heather

The discount is good for 120 days right now, and can be extended if we want.

Mia has yet to own a pair of "real" shoes! I'm not really too into shoes and so I've never really bought any before the kiddos started walking. I wouldn't mind buying a pair of these ahead to use the discount. Any idea of how I would guess what size shoe she would wear after she starts walking? Or maybe I should just "close the pocket book, ma'am and step away from the computer"! LOL

Maryann
    Mommy to Ean & Mia!

I haven't received the shoes I ordered yet. I just ordered them yesterday but I just wanted to let you all know how nice the owner, Kelly, is...I just got a personal email from her telling me that they will ship in the morning. She sounds wonderful.

Anyway, I will let you know how my DD likes them once they arrive...I can't wait!!
    R
    Mom to DS1, DD, DS2, DS3

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast