Default how's Childrens Place sizing?

I've never shopped here but wanted to get Brooks a few pairs of pants, since I can't afford (wish as I may) to get his entire wardrobe from Mini Boden!

Anyway, the cords are cheap, just wondering how the sizing is? Run small/big? I have no clue right now how tall he is or how much he weighs, so I can't help you with that!

Any info? Thanks.

hudsonam is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: how's Childrens Place sizing?

IME, everything runs big except the PJs, which run at least a whole size small.

Well, if it helps, I think their clothes are a little bigger than LandsEnd on DS (in the 3 and 4Ts).

I think their clothes run small. They run about a size smaller than Gymboree.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

We've always found them to run a little big. DD was always a size smaller than their sizing chart claimed she should be.
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

juliasmom05 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Up until around 12M, I would have said that they run a little big. Now, I think it varies. For us, we have had to size up in the leggings and t-shirts. The onesies and the coats seem to run a little big. We just bought some cords (18-24M) and they fit with a little room. I'm not sure they will last the winter. She's on the low end for length and not even close to the weight that they suggest, so, IMO I think the cords run small.

Marci

Mom to Julia 4/05

I just bought some tops and a skirt from them today, size 12 months, and when I got home and put them on my daughter, the tops fit her well but there is no room for growth. I think she's around 18lb. So now I think I'm going to return them and get size 18month, so she has room for growth this fall.

-Jennifer, mom to Brigid, born 9/14/05

It definitely varies. A lot. Right now in dd's closet we have a 18 month t-shirt that she has outgrown and a 9 month shirt that she can still fit into. Seriously. She is normally 18 month size.

niecie Guest

I think pants for boys are roomy, shirts and tees run tts for us.

tigeratty Guest

Agree w/pp: in toddler sizes (24m and above) the pants and non onesie boys shirts are roomy. The onesie shirts run smaller than the other shirts more tts, but I find them longer in the torso than other brands which was good for DS' build.

I have some boys cords in 24 mos from last year and they are big.

HTH