Mommy_Again is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default where do you buy your saddle oxfords?

I am trying to spend less than the $40-50 that I have seen out there...Rags Land is not carrying them this season and they usually have a good price. Need to find some ASAP for a toddler size (9 or 10).
    DS 2003
    DD1 2009
    DD2 2011

Default RE: where do you buy your saddle oxfords?

Stride Rite makes saddle oxfords, so you can get them from a SR store or outlet, or from a website like Shoebuy.com (free shipping & returns, plus there is always a coupon code floating around.) I just picked up a pair at a SR outlet for $20.

I found an adorable pair of oxford leather shoes at Kmart...It was there Tom Mc cann brand...They are really fashionable and cheap...Paid 15.00...reg price is 17.99!

Good luck!

Laura

If you happen to have one of the Marshall's stores with the new expanded shoe department near you, they have Umi saddle shoes (called Half Pint) in both white/navy and grey/asphault color schemes (grey is very light). Both colors have black flexible soles. They are $16.99 and sizes ranged from 8-13 at my stores. My son loves them!
    -Sarah

Mommy_Again is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

thanks ya'll! I am going to an outlet mall next week so I will look and I have a Marshalls down the street so I will check there- I think we do have an expanded shoe dept but I have never check for DS!
    DS 2003
    DD1 2009
    DD2 2011

Here are some cute ones. I think Ragsland carried L'amour shoes, so these are probably the same ones.

http://www.babiesandchildrenonline.c...D=000000000042

The code "labor day" will get you 15% off (maybe, not sure if it works for the shoes).