Default Quick--how's babystyle girl sizing?

I'm thinking of ordering a few things for next summer now that they're on crazy sale, but I'm wondering about sizing. DD is 5 months now and is wearing 6/9 mth sleepers and in pants, she's probably a 9mth in Carters, 6-12 mth in Gap. Yes, she's a chunky one! She's also pretty tall too, was 97% for both height and weight at her 4 mth appt.

I'm looking at a skirt, a dress and some capris and I'm thinking of getting 18-24. I've bought boy stuff before and it has ranged from t shirts that seem WAY small to pants that are really big and long.

So any help in terms of girl stuff? I'm hoping to order in the next few hours before I leave for the weekend!

KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Quick--how's babystyle girl sizing?

I'm not completely sure about the baby sizing but in the big girl sizes I always order up in shirts and whatever size dd is wearing in the capris/skirts. I got her some 4T shirts for next summer and she can fit them now, but I got a 4T skirt for next summer and it is HUGE she will probably be 5 before she can wear it. I think you'll be ok with the 18-24 mos since she is tall, their dresses run short IMO.
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

Default RE: Quick--how's babystyle girl sizing?

For us it ran extremely small. Almost a size smaller than you would expect. Good Luck!