Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mapg is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Default RE: I am pathetic - hanna got me

I'm boycotting Gymboree, or they would have snagged me as well.

jennifer_r is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default 80 vs. 90???

I received the dress about three weeks ago. To tell you the truth, I forget how it looked on DD, other than it being really cute. I think it's more of a "boxy" look in that the dress hangs straight down. The fabric is very casual - kind of like t-shirt material. I have to exchange all the clothes up for the next size (90) because it fits with only a little room (and after washings it might be too short). I'm actually going to a friend's today and she bought a 90 for her daughter in the same playdress (she's already worn it and washed it) so I'm going to try it on. Her daughter is a bit bigger than mine and she said the 90s are huge on her. Ehhh, frustrated . . .

BTW, my friend didn't know about the socks either until I told her and will be adding it to her "cart" next time too. She and I feed each other's daughters' clothing addictions. I'm going to bring up the MB catalog today and show her that's stuff too.

Jennifer

Mom to:
    Christopher 12/29/89
    Adelaide 8/23/04
    Bronwyn 11/9/05

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_garnet_6m.gif[/img][/url]

zuzu is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks, Mary. The footless tights should be perfect, then.

Well, I was going to get the one with the berry bloom top because we already have berry bloom tights and leggings, but this morning Sarah decided she wants the same one you got. If I go that route, would you mind getting some 100 violet leggings for me at the outlet, too? :)

I just saw that the top I was going to get to match Sarah's skirt is backordered until October or November, depending on color. Grrr! :(

I'm sending back some things from summer she didn't wear, so I feel like this will all be free. Well, at least the shipping will be. :)

>I'm boycotting Gymboree, or they would have snagged me as
    >well.

Do tell...why are you boycotting Gymboree?
    Ashley

DD 10/2005

I'm mad that I didn't get one of the random coupons that they sent out this year. I've spent way too much money there for the last 12 years, and being excluded ticked me off. Add that to less than great customer service (I like people to pull outfits together and have a vague sense of how things are running) and a series of kid girl lines I don't really like, I'm hanging onto my money (at least there). I don't think I've bought anything since May circle of friends or the buy 2 get 1 free-- like any addict, these events run together, so I'm not sure which. SA that I really liked isn't at my local store.. Maybe after 12 years of being annoyed at Gymboree's crappy customer service, it was just time.
    MA

Lovingliv is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I was wondering when you would give in!!! I love the Kimono gardens dress!!!

i would feel the same way if i were you. well, this was my 1st big order, so we'll see how it goes...
    Ashley

DD 10/2005

I like most of the baby girl stuff, so I think you will be pleased. I loved Gymboree leggings and bodysuits for crawling babies and early walkers, along with the tees and bloomers in summer. It makes so much sense at this age to have stuff that will mix and match, you can get by with fewer items at an age that it seems you are constantly changing clothes. At 4, if we change outfits, everything has gotten wet or muddy, not just one thing. But Gymboree holds up well, and I loved the stuff we had last year. Let everyone know how you like your stuff.
    MA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2