nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default another sibling match question....hanna?

Okay, a few weeks ago I posted about a friend having a new baby girl, and I am going to get her and the older DD who's 2 matching stuff from hanna (kimono gardens romper and dress). Now another good friend is having a boy (tomorrow!! they are being induced as we speak, I have her 2 year old staying at my house). It is so hard to find coordinating/matching stuff for a girl and a boy! Anyhow, I was thinking of the velour romper/overalls set (blue w/striped jeepers for the boy in a 60, and pink w/striped jeepers in 90 for the girl, she'll be 2 in November). Do you think the overalls/jeepers are too babyish for the toddler? I like it, and already have the set (last year's striped romber with plain jeepers) for my DD and just bought the boy one for the little boy on the way. But before I buy, do you think that is the best option for a toddler girl/newborn boy? Any other places to look? CWD doesn't have newborn stuff, my local keedo store doesn't have matching stuff, gymboree lines don't seem to match across genders, etc. Help!
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: another sibling match question....hanna?

Does Hanna have anything in red for both kids? I love red as a gender-neutral color, and they would coordinate pretty well.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

dules Guest

I think that would be really cute. If she's not even 2, in my book that certainly qualifies her as a baby. :)

Best,
    Mary

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Well, she'll be 2 in November, and we live in Oklahoma, so it won't really be cold enough to wear them until Decemberish. I can't find many girl/newborn boy coordinating outifts. I wish they made one piece rompers or the pants/cardigan baby sets in the same stripes as the playdress sets!
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010