Default Favorite winter jammies for toddler boy

I'm thinking we are going to need to get some more jammies. Ean has been in his HA long johns (size 100) throughout the spring and summer. He wears the long ones and just uses a sheet at night since he runs pretty warm and his room is fairly cool.

I am wondering what would be good jammies for winter. I want him to be warm but not too hot. Last year he was in footed fleece jammies but I can't imagine they come large enough for him now (size 3T)?

Maryann
    Mommy to Ean & Mia!

Default RE: Favorite winter jammies for toddler boy

Have you checked Lands' End fleece jammies, they have both two and one-piece styles. Make sure to check out the overstock page, we got a couple PJs for about $10 each but colours and sizes were limited. And size up, LE toddler stuff runs small. HTH!
    Mom to DS born on Thanksgiving 2003

smkinc is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Favorite winter jammies for toddler boy

Lands end does sell footed fleece sleepers in bigger sizes. DS is just starting to outgrow his size 100 Hanna LJ's (pants fit fine, but top is getting too short). As PP said, LE runs small. I ordered a size 5 in LE polartec PJ's, they fit a bit large with room to grow over the winter. Size 4's are too small--he wore these last year. He prefers the zippered jammies to the 2 peice. These are his favorite Jammies!

HTH,
    Mary