Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jess is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Hanna outlet/zippers question

I am thinking about ordering some zippers from my son from the Hanna outlet...I was wondering if anyone had an idea of how much they are there? I keep checking out the zippers on eBay, but they are selling for around $20.00 with shipping...is it a better deal to just order them new from an outlet? Any info. from those of you who've ordered from an outlet before would be appreciated! Thank you!

Lovingliv is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Hanna outlet/zippers question

Last time I was there, I think the zippers were $21.00 and $14.00 (christmas theme. However that was during a summer sale. Call and ask..they are usually great on the phone.

dules Guest

I agree with the PP. It depends on the day. Sometimes they are $15 but sizes and colors will usually be limited - worth asking though! :)

Best,
    Mary

Alice523 Guest

Two weeks ago, they were all $26 and $28.

I ordered 2 Holiday ones on Friday and they were $19.60 on sale. They did let me use the 50% off coupon over the phone, though, so I got 2 for $36 shipped.
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

mommyoftwo Guest

What 50% coupon!!!! Is there a link to it?

writermama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

mommyoftwo Guest

Awesome!!!!!! Thank you so much. I just used it over the phone to buy a playdress. Woo hoo! I'm very excited.

ETA: How do you get on the list for the emails? I've ordered from the outlets several times and never gotten an email.

Can I be nosy and ask which outlet? I can't find any playdresses!

mommyoftwo Guest

Default playdresses

I got two playdresses at the oswego outlet. The blue and aqua stripes and the light blue snowflakes. They didn't have the matching leggings but I already had the stripe leggings in a 60 which are plenty big (Linnea has a long torso and short legs) and I have red wiggle pants which hopefully will match the red buttons on the playdress. They also had another striped knit dress that wasn't an official playdress but same idea that I didn't get because I could spend any more money. I also got a size 70 zipper and 90 long johns in the dala horse print for just under $20 a piece which i'm very excited about.

ETA: The albertville store has the recalled swirlflower dresses in all colors for either 20 or 30% off retail-can't remember. I was told that that blue and green fades the most and the pink and yellow was not noticeable. I just got the pink and yellow striped set from my MIL so I may get the swirlflower dress to go with it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast