Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Lovingliv is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Hanna outlet/zippers question

Jessica,

When you buy something at the outlets they ask for your email address and that is how you get the coupons. I would call your nearest outlets and tell them that you have not received you coupon and would like to know if they can check your email address.
    I have used them everytime they send them....and I have purchased:
    a PD/DD combo for $26, Jungle Journey Fleece coat $14, Storyteller dress $30 (still too expensive, but I lose all sense when it comes to hanna)and Garden Kimono Romper for $14. Love the coupons!

mizzum Guest

Default RE: Hanna outlet/zippers question

Deleted,found answer!

Default RE: playdresses

Does anyone know which, if any, of the outlets have the Tea For Three dresses? Can I just tell them over the phone I have the 50% coupon? How does that work?
    TIA,
    Scout

mommyoftwo Guest

I just told them over the phone that I had the coupon. I know one of the outlets I called had the tea for three dresses but I can't remember which one. I called them all yesterday. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Did any of the stores have PD in 80? I'm so excited I don't know if I can sleep tonight! Just thinking about getting 50% off Hanna makes me want to cry with excitement! I have a problem, I know!
    Scout

mommyoftwo Guest

I was asking about 70s so I'm not sure. I'm ashamed to admit it, but last night I was so excited about ordering with the coupon that I couldn't fall asleep. I was already planning out my next order when I have money again. Sad, but true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2