Thread: Naartjie Sizing

Default Naartjie Sizing

Looking for some insight in how the sizing is running on the Fall Naartjie collection. DD is about 32 inches, 26 lbs. The items I'm looking at Denim Jumper, Dual Print Print dress, Medi Striped Corduroy dress, also wondering how the Essentials are running this collection. Anyone have these?

And/or if you have any other pieces that you LOVE, I'd being interesting in hearing what you have!! : )

TIA!!
    Sheri
    Mum to Erik 2/95
    Momma to Jen 10/04

atlcombs Guest

Default RE: Naartjie Sizing

Hi! I just bought my 2 yr. old DD the bleached rose set in angel and the embroidered poplin & knit pants in size 3. My DD is 35-36in. and 22 lbs. The pants are long, but I think they'll be good to last us through the winter. The only bad part is the waists are pretty big and so the pants sag way low. I will have to safety pin them so they stay up! But, I have pants in the 12-18 months, 18-24 months, 2T, and 3s. They are all huge on her waist because she is a string bean, no belly and no butt. The length on the 18-24 months is perfect right now but I don't think it would last her all fall and winter. I have not bought any of the dresses, but the ones you mentioned are all on my list. I think I will either order a 2T or a 3 in the dresses so she has growing room. I haven't ordered any of the essentials yet so I don't have any experience with them. What I have gotten so far, I ABSOLUTELY love and think it is TDF! HTH!
    ~gina

Gina,

This is very helpful....thank you!!

I totally missed the boat on the recent sale they had....am hoping the fall collection will go on sale soon. Ohhh, but after reading your post and how much you like it...maybe I can't wait!! : )

Thanks again!!
    Sheri
    Mum to Erik 2/95
    Momma to Jen 10/04

atlcombs Guest

I have heard that the winter line is coming out like the 3rd week in Sept. Hopefully they'll mark fall trans down again and fall 1 too. It is all too stinking cute and I am now waiting on my second order. Most of that is for DD#2 too though and she is in mostly layette stuff. Good luck and happy shopping!

~gina